Where to post info on crowdfunding of completed games?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi folks,

I’ve recently completed a commercial game and am looking to run a Kickstarter for it come September 1st. I’ve created a website landing page to draw interest in the Kickstarter and to help develop a mailing list. I’d like to promote the game, website, and Kickstarter but it doesn’t seem to fit in any of the other forum threads. Is there a place where I can do this that isn’t against the rules?

Thank you.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We removed our crowdfunding section recently with a rework of the forums. It was a rarely used section and when it was used, it was causing a lot of drama. It wasn’t worth the hassle of keeping.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
We removed our crowdfunding section recently with a rework of the forums. It was a rarely used section and when it was used, it was causing a lot of drama. It wasn’t worth the hassle of keeping.
Yes, I did read about that being removed. Is there an alternative place to post something like this? I’m not currently selling the game now so it doesn’t quite fit in the commercial games thread but I’m also no looking for feedback because the game is finished so it doesn’t quite fit in the games in development thread.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
On rereading the games in development rules I think that actually might be the correct place to post it. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedefflord