Where to request threads to be unarchived?

Diablos97

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm just not sure where to request it, as one of the threads I had to find through "Content You Follow" that I made, and two tutorial threads that I strongly feel should be restored as they're two-part guides to Switches and Variables in VX Ace.

So.. help? Or do I paste the URLs here?

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
The easiest way to get them unarchived is to report them. An admin will take a look and get it unarchived. :)

starcrescendo

Stargazer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Are they your threads that you'd like reopened so you can edit them? If so I'd say PM the link to a moderator and ask them, or since you already made this post I'd say add them here.

If not, and you just want someone else's thread reopened so you can add a question or clarification I think they would prefer you should probably just make a new thread

Diablos97

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Unfortunately, archived topics have no report button...
Aye, that's the case with me.

My thread, though solved, but helpful for others maybe?:

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/1413-request-phoenix-sprite-edited-to-fit-ace/

The tutorials, which I found saved me a LOT of trouble in the past, and no alternative thread seems to exists that's stickied:

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/348-switches-and-variables-part-one/

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/494-switches-and-variables-part-two/

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Threads that are archived, that can be unarchived, are long-lasting threads, like scripts and tutorials. Requests normally aren't unarchived, because once they're resolved, they're meant to be closed. If someone else wants something similar, they are expected to make their own request.

Are archived threads included in search results? That's the only reason I can think of for having requests unarchived.

Diablos97

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Threads that are archived, that can be unarchived, are long-lasting threads, like scripts and tutorials. Requests normally aren't unarchived, because once they're resolved, they're meant to be closed. If someone else wants something similar, they are expected to make their own request.

Are archived threads included in search results? That's the only reason I can think of for having requests unarchived.
Not for the forum search, but on Google yes.

Anyway, I understand about the requests. Thanks for your guys' help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Homie, this so amazing! Old but Gold :)
I cannot get the Benny Hill Theme out of my head
A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bloojacie