Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

store_capsule_header.png

Version 1.0 Available on Steam as of 1/14/2022

SUMMARY:

Experience an at-home Escape Room adventure!

Where's My Horse is an Escape-the-room style game that places you in a locked room filled with puzzles to solve, secrets to find, and combination locks to open. While traditional Escape Rooms are timed and expected to be cleared in one sitting, Where's My Horse has no time limit, and you are free to save, exit, and return at a later time. There is only one objective: escape the cabin and find your horse! However, as you proceed with this task, the mystery deepens...

Featuring a brand new, original game soundtrack created by Eric Francis!

SCREENSHOTS:

index.php

screenshot 5.png

Explore a spooky cabin and find clues!

screenshot 1.png

Use those clues you find to open the locks that you discover!

screenshot 2.png

Collect notes, keys, and other tools to help you along!

screenshot 3.png

screenshot 6.png

Over 35 puzzles to solve!

STEAM LINK:
Price: $4.99

FREE DEMO:

Attachments

• screenshot 4.png
    screenshot 4.png
    811.5 KB · Views: 25

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So technically I just ate sausages that were a year old. Use by date was 12/27/2021. But since those dates are just guesses with no scientific reasoning behind them I'll prolly be fine. Guess I know soon if I'm praying to the Porcelain God.
People laughed at me when I said that Activision Blizzard would get bought up by another company if they didn't fire their execs. Now their value has dipped so much Microsoft is willing to buy the company, likely followed by some heavy terminations if they want to purify the current toxic image of Activision Blizzard.
Pro tip: don't be this person.1642536788532.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aSasSSasdadw