Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Updated the game, changelog below:

===0.9.5.2 (February 4th, 2019)===
- Fixed a few bugs submitted by people, including some passability errors.
- Improved the graphics of some NPCs.

PHAZE7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Important Update

Hello everyone, it's been a while.

Unfortunately we didn't secure funding, our crowdfunding campaign failed and so did our attempts to gain funding elsewhere.

"Where's My Money?" is creation of 2 people working on it as much as possible in what little free time there is between work, school and family. We turned to crowdfunding so we could obtain more resources and be able to dedicate much more time to the game, but unfortunately we didn't meet the goal.

Because of this "Where's My Money?" will sadly be mostly in a hiatus until we can secure funding. The game is not abandoned and will see the light of day, it will just take much longer in the current state of things.

Meanwhile, keep and eye on our social media, as we'll keep sharing our journey of game development, with or without "Where's My Money?", and you might just see us working on something new.

Thank you for your time.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:kaojoy:I just saw 2 players reached 10 hours.
The game is totally not for cult recruitment. As of yet, we have not summoned Cthulhu.
Unfortunately, besides that, many issues still need to be fixed for more common fellows.
To at least pretend everything is normal here. :kaoswt2:
I don't even know if I'm going to USE all these maps in my game, I just like making maps...
Huh. A forum topic just pointed out to me one MV->MZ difference I hadn't registered previously: the skill/item use message in MZ doesn't have the actor name hardcoded at the beginning like MV did, so you have more control over having stuff come before it.
1620833447825.png
This is one of the most beautiful art styles I've seen... it's also the style I draw in... er.... what's this style called...?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tungsten