Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Updated the game, changelog below:

===0.9.5.2 (February 4th, 2019)===
- Fixed a few bugs submitted by people, including some passability errors.
- Improved the graphics of some NPCs.

PHAZE7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Important Update

Hello everyone, it's been a while.

Unfortunately we didn't secure funding, our crowdfunding campaign failed and so did our attempts to gain funding elsewhere.

"Where's My Money?" is creation of 2 people working on it as much as possible in what little free time there is between work, school and family. We turned to crowdfunding so we could obtain more resources and be able to dedicate much more time to the game, but unfortunately we didn't meet the goal.

Because of this "Where's My Money?" will sadly be mostly in a hiatus until we can secure funding. The game is not abandoned and will see the light of day, it will just take much longer in the current state of things.

Meanwhile, keep and eye on our social media, as we'll keep sharing our journey of game development, with or without "Where's My Money?", and you might just see us working on something new.

Thank you for your time.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally working actively on Tundra! I'd like to share my wife's WIP art for the starting map and a rough draft of one of the later characters, Katrina. She's very eager to hear any feedback you might have!1623790662347.png
Got my first vax today, arm is a bit numb, but nothing odd so far. :kaopride:
dYOm9IY.jpg
image_2021-06-15_212613.png
Looks a bit.....kid friendly. Then again, I suppose that does with with a lot of retro themes... Crap, already spotted a flaw xD
What a stupid week so far! I was really short on sleep yesterday thanks to my back hurting and not falling asleep fast enough, now today I am 2 hours late for work because my damn alarm clock changed from the alarm setting, to the radio setting which I always keep muted.
I introduced "booby trap" as another indirect way to fight supernatural threats in the game.
But, some of my players are using it to blow up random citizens on the street.
Not sure how "creative" they can go with it. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincentus