CaraPrincess

The Princess of the Great Cross
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As I think up of mobile and browser versions of the games in my Seihou Project fangame series Muse Genkaroku, I wonder if there are any menu screen UI plugins for RMMV that is compatible with both mobile and browser games' input*. Currently I am thinking of using SRD's KH Menu Screen plugin for Genkaroku's menu screen, but I am not sure whether that works on mobile / browser* or not.

Any suggestions of mobile / browser* compatible menu UI plugins will be greatly appreciated!:hwink:

*: BTW AFAIK, browser games seems to have the same input as mobile / PC due to the broad availability of web browsers throughout all OSes (regardless it is for mobile or PC), but I am not sure how it works exactly since I haven't try out many browser games (because most browser games nowadays IMHO are crappy and their ads flooded into well-known entertainment sites, which is something I extremely dislikes).

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I do know most of SRD dont like to work on mobile, but there is a
fix in order to do so, but I cannot tell where it is on teh forum.

but it also depends on what menu UI you mean?

by default, it should work, if you mean buttons to open the menu
and others, than there might be serveral to open it, depending
what you exactly need.

Pheonix Kage Desu has mobile buttons and works (not that I use it),
Galv has one as well as Yanfly to use it.

there are 2 others which I dont come up with the name but also has
small issues on them, but depending what you need depends what
it required to do so.

CaraPrincess

The Princess of the Great Cross
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well what I means is the menu screen UI, the same one that pops up when we press Esc on PC and who-knows (since I haven't play an RPG Maker game on mobile yet) on mobile.

It seems like SRD's plugin repo does not work well with mobile input. And what I need here is a list of plugins for the menu-screen UI that is mobile-compatible. (I remembered that SRD has made a plugin that changes the menu screen UI so that it works more efficiently on mobile, but I'm not sure about that)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_5_26_2022_11_36_32.png
added a Panic gauge to battle. it fills up according to your actions. each character has a different passive that activates once the gauge is full. also once full, a countdown starts and after each action taken, the gauges decreases. with each character, the decrease is different.
Genuinely considering making a thread informing people how to Google.
It's time for Da Update...

Prototyping some overworld abilities. Some of the characters you'll meet on your journey can use special overworld skills to travel around. This can be something like digging holes in the ground or getting hints towards your next objective.

Even more things I made.
Equipping Abilities is very important.
fLhHhZjh.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpaapS