White backgrounds

TheKingOfRats

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey eveyone im having some trouble resizing an image to fit the "face" image box as whenever i do the transparent background gets removed and replaced with a white one. Its odd because i found the file on this site and couldnt find who made it.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You are likely doing this in Paint or some other program that does not support transparency. You need to use a program like Gimp or Paint.net (free ones) or Photoshop that you can save/export the image with a transparent background after you resize it.

Also, you can post in Resource Requests if you need help finding the creator of this face, in order to give proper credit.

Negi-Mox

My hand got fractured!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Here is the face graphic now it will work I maded it for rpg maker vx ace:

TheKingOfRats

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
You are likely doing this in Paint or some other program that does not support transparency. You need to use a program like Gimp or Paint.net (free ones) or Photoshop that you can save/export the image with a transparent background after you resize it.

Also, you can post in Resource Requests if you need help finding the creator of this face, in order to give proper credit.
Ok thank you very much for the help, and ill look into photoshop or gimp, once again you have my thanks

Negi-Mox

My hand got fractured!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
My pleasure KinfOfRats..

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Paint.net is another free image editor that supports transparency and layers

Negi-Mox

My hand got fractured!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yes,but I prefer Gimp.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!
I've been busy working on other projects this month so I haven't been able to do much towards finishing the prep work for my RPG, but I did brainstorm some interesting ideas for the game.
redrawing one of three my VNM protags

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucansan