White backgrounds

TheKingOfRats

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey eveyone im having some trouble resizing an image to fit the "face" image box as whenever i do the transparent background gets removed and replaced with a white one. Its odd because i found the file on this site and couldnt find who made it.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You are likely doing this in Paint or some other program that does not support transparency. You need to use a program like Gimp or Paint.net (free ones) or Photoshop that you can save/export the image with a transparent background after you resize it.

Also, you can post in Resource Requests if you need help finding the creator of this face, in order to give proper credit.

Negi-Mox

My hand got fractured!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Here is the face graphic now it will work I maded it for rpg maker vx ace:

TheKingOfRats

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
You are likely doing this in Paint or some other program that does not support transparency. You need to use a program like Gimp or Paint.net (free ones) or Photoshop that you can save/export the image with a transparent background after you resize it.

Also, you can post in Resource Requests if you need help finding the creator of this face, in order to give proper credit.
Ok thank you very much for the help, and ill look into photoshop or gimp, once again you have my thanks

Negi-Mox

My hand got fractured!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
My pleasure KinfOfRats..

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Paint.net is another free image editor that supports transparency and layers

Negi-Mox

My hand got fractured!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yes,but I prefer Gimp.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.
140 Thousand words, take one down, toss it around, discover I hate the direction I went and decide to start a complete rewrite.
I like being a butt to people.
Dirtnap wrote on Tyler Warren's profile.
Hi Tyler,

My name is Sean, I am the owner of an indie studio, and I am looking to get some paid art work done. I am working with MV, but our programmer will be heavily modifying it.

If you are interested, or would like to hear more, I can provide my personal e-mail address.

S.G.
The stream will be live shortly with some more Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BwadeZ