White Curtain Request

Leah

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi, I'm looking for a white version of the tied to the side curtain. There's a grey and red side one, but not a white one. I need a white one that matches the default white one but looks like one of the side tied curtains. Thank you. I also put an example thing on there because I didn't want it to count as me giving away commercial resources.

Curtains.PNG

Leah

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks, but not quite. Bump~

tpasmall

The Mauve Avenger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Send me a PM to remind me about this, I'm at work now but I should be able to do this if I get time today or tomorrow.

Edit:

I made this, it doesn't match the default white curtain, but I made a new full length curtain with it. If it doesn't work I'll try messing around with the colors more until it matches.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My sister is a saint. Specifically Saint Peter. Because shes my best friend until other ppl are around then shes all "nope, dont know him, dont like him."
Making it a rule that I don't do any world building for my new game before the actual gameplay is concrete and working. I have 16 years of lore to work with anyway.
Cheesy power metal makes everything better. No matter what you do, you'll feel heroic doing it.
Starting to really like the first of my madness areas. I think the eyes looking at them really helps to sell the place. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpgteck