White Lion Spritesheet Request

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by TheChronicler, Apr 26, 2019.

1. TheChronicler

TheChronicler Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Currently I'm working on a fangame for a fanfiction of mine called "Lionborn" using RPG Maker VX Ace but it's been a struggle finding a good white lion spritesheet I can use. The only ones I've found are for MV which I don't have nor can afford atm and they were only facing one direction. And since I'm not confident enough in my pixel artwork to make a decent lion I was hoping someone here would be willing to help me. In my game I'm using the larger XP sized sprites so if possible I'd like to have this white lion the size of a large creature, such as a horse, that stands slightly taller then they do. If possible I'd love a black lion too but I'd settle for a decent white one I could use as a party member/spirit beast so if there was any chance you could make it glow that would be awesome!

As for the style, it can be in XP or VX as long as it's bigger than my characters:
    https://www.deviantart.com/secretsigil/art/Yuri-Lionborn-794865686

As for the colors, I'm looking for a lion with a slight blue-grey tint to their fur like you see here in part of my story's cover art:
    https://www.deviantart.com/secretsigil/art/Lionborn-Cover-793319177

2. McBobert

McBobert Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    im sorry no one has actually done your request i would probably try if i worked with vx ace but im hoping you managed to get around it somehow

3. TheChronicler

First Language:
    English
    Sadly no but having made pixel art myself at least with the custom sprites I've made I know how time consuming it is. I could probbably get a lion sprite to work for vx ace if there was a decent one but like I said, finding a normal lion that doesn't look like a potato hasn't really worked out. Or even when I did it was for the wrong rpgmaker. :/

4. Avery

Avery Sleeping Dinosaur Restaff

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
  5. TheChronicler

First Language:
    English
    I already said at the begining of this post that I don't own a copy of MV otherwise that link you just shared is the one of the lion sprites I would have liked to use in this project. As for the old one you shared, it isn't quite what I'm looking for. At this rate I am just going to have to call it quits and just make my own since no one has been willing to help me up til now. I appreciate you trying to though. And trust me this whole thing would be a lot easier if I could afford the MV maker program, but I was barely even able to get VX Ace until it was on sale years ago and I have yet to finish a full project, not for lack of trying though...