MegaBlack

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just like the title say's, I bought the Gene Scene Builder for the MV on steam and after it got installed and opened it.White screen.
Just a plain white sreen, when I try to close it a little message pops up which I suppose its supposed to be the "Are you sure you want to exit? Click yes or no" message, but its also a white screen so its impossible to close it. (I have to shutdown my computer in order to close it).
Tried to look for a solution but still havent found one anywhere. So my only option now is to ask the forums

Last edited:

Tsukunex

Noblesse
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there,

I'm not techie, however, you might want to try reinstalling Gene via Steam. I also have the program and have not had any problems with a white screen. I did have a problem with white screens when concerning RPGMakerMV though. I solved this by closing down the WMI process which seemed to fix the issue. So you may want to try closing it as well.

Hope this helps!

MegaBlack

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there,

I'm not techie, however, you might want to try reinstalling Gene via Steam. I also have the program and have not had any problems with a white screen. I did have a problem with white screens when concerning RPGMakerMV though. I solved this by closing down the WMI process which seemed to fix the issue. So you may want to try closing it as well.

Hope this helps!
I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling a LOT of times and it still doesnt work. And I cant close down the WMI process since I dont know how to do that

Tsukunex

Noblesse
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling a LOT of times and it still doesnt work. And I cant close down the WMI process since I dont know how to do that

CTRL+Alt+Delete -> Task Manager -> End Window's Management Instrumentation

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hike was successful guys! I made it to the top!
Add Film-like Visual Effects During Test-Play, Deploy Games with Electron | RPG Maker News #69

brain broken as soon as i figure out whats wrong with my game im taking a long nap
Hey guys anyone is interested in playing my game? Just PM me and I'll give you a Steam key! Here's my latest video! ->
cst.PNG
What would you assume this thing was/is?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rag1993