MegaBlack

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just like the title say's, I bought the Gene Scene Builder for the MV on steam and after it got installed and opened it.White screen.
Just a plain white sreen, when I try to close it a little message pops up which I suppose its supposed to be the "Are you sure you want to exit? Click yes or no" message, but its also a white screen so its impossible to close it. (I have to shutdown my computer in order to close it).
Tried to look for a solution but still havent found one anywhere. So my only option now is to ask the forums

Last edited:

Tsukunex

Noblesse
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there,

I'm not techie, however, you might want to try reinstalling Gene via Steam. I also have the program and have not had any problems with a white screen. I did have a problem with white screens when concerning RPGMakerMV though. I solved this by closing down the WMI process which seemed to fix the issue. So you may want to try closing it as well.

Hope this helps!

MegaBlack

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there,

I'm not techie, however, you might want to try reinstalling Gene via Steam. I also have the program and have not had any problems with a white screen. I did have a problem with white screens when concerning RPGMakerMV though. I solved this by closing down the WMI process which seemed to fix the issue. So you may want to try closing it as well.

Hope this helps!
I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling a LOT of times and it still doesnt work. And I cant close down the WMI process since I dont know how to do that

Tsukunex

Noblesse
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling a LOT of times and it still doesnt work. And I cant close down the WMI process since I dont know how to do that

CTRL+Alt+Delete -> Task Manager -> End Window's Management Instrumentation

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally working actively on Tundra! I'd like to share my wife's WIP art for the starting map and a rough draft of one of the later characters, Katrina. She's very eager to hear any feedback you might have!1623790662347.png
Got my first vax today, arm is a bit numb, but nothing odd so far. :kaopride:
dYOm9IY.jpg
image_2021-06-15_212613.png
Looks a bit.....kid friendly. Then again, I suppose that does with with a lot of retro themes... Crap, already spotted a flaw xD
What a stupid week so far! I was really short on sleep yesterday thanks to my back hurting and not falling asleep fast enough, now today I am 2 hours late for work because my damn alarm clock changed from the alarm setting, to the radio setting which I always keep muted.
I introduced "booby trap" as another indirect way to fight supernatural threats in the game.
But, some of my players are using it to blow up random citizens on the street.
Not sure how "creative" they can go with it. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnitedStars111