Parallax Panda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'd like to know if anyone knows if the RM2K3 resources (there are other resources on that website as well) on the "White Screw Shop" webpage are legal (made and shared by someone, and not rips?).

White Screw Shop Website <--- linked website, it is in Japanese so I've requested the terms of use to be translated by slimmmeiske2 in this thread, over here ---> Post asking for translation of the Terms of Use

The name "White Screw Shop" is my own translation of the Japanese name " 白螺子屋 " (Shiro neji-ya), in case that name rings any bells. The material is very nice and while I hope it's legal, you can never be too sure with material found for RM2K3 as there was a lot of rips floating around back then.

Parallax Panda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Bump! (I think I'm allowed to bump it once after a long time has passed, no?).

In any case, I'm still very interested in knowing if these material are original (and free to use).

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Fun challenge: Guess the name of this enemy!
Watchman.png
Nearly done with the topmost deck of the SS Astrale Symphonie (she's got a name at last!). Still needs a lot of work but at least now it is vaguely recognizable as a ship deck. Working at a snail's pace but it's coming together. :kaopride:
Screenshot-2022-06-30-104933.png
Letting people know I'm debating leaving RM, and thus this forum. I'll continue to keep in touch with any friends I've made here, but between Unity being better suited to my needs and people on here getting increasingly horrible, I think switching my games to Unity might be better for my mental health.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choe0419