Roseredpinball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I was wondering if anyone might be able to point me in the direction of some good white deer/stag sprites? Also, if anyone knows of some good white deer/stag facesets I would greatly obliged! Thank you!

Edit: Oh yes, sorry, I forgot to mention. I'm using RPG Maker VX Ace. Art style doesn't matter, any kind is fine! Thanks again!

Muffle

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I don't think there are any white deer/stag sprites, there are deer sprites made by Minnow. I would make you a white version, but they say not to redistribute so I'm not sure if that'd go against their rules. You could ask them if you could make a recolor edit or if they can make an edit for you, otherwise, you'll have to ask someone to make you one.

EDIT: Just realized Minnow's deer was MV :rolleyes: my fault. For VX ace the only thing you'll probably find is a Themo Monster deer (which is probably not what you're looking for), or a fawn (a baby deer) from Aindra. There is one other alternative I can think of which is to ask someone who has used a white stag/deer sprite before that's not been distributed to the public if you can use it. There is someone on rpgmaker.net who has made such a game called The Hunt, though I'm not sure how active they are.

Last edited:

Peddler Games

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was wondering if anyone might be able to point me in the direction of some good white deer/stag sprites? Also, if anyone knows of some good white deer/stag facesets I would greatly obliged! Thank you!

Edit: Oh yes, sorry, I forgot to mention. I'm using RPG Maker VX Ace. Art style doesn't matter, any kind is fine! Thanks again!
Hey, I found this and saw I was mentioned in the comment by Muffle. I'm the one who made the game "The Hunt" on Steam. I honestly would like to remake it as a 3-D exploration/survival horror game someday (it's kinda the only reason I don't just make it totally free at this point, I still think I can perfect it and not many have been keen on buying it so the price is a pretty good "lock" if you will), but I don't have the time at the moment.

Anyway back to the point, if it's a stag sprite you're after, feel free to use mine. Just credit to "Martina Achterberg". If you want to re-color, it should be pretty easy with these. Please note: these sprites are formatted to work with the idle, walking, sprint animation script for RPG maker VX Ace

White Stag

Regular Stag

Last edited:

Roseredpinball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey, I found this and saw I was mentioned in the comment by Muffle. I'm the one who made the game "The Hunt" on Steam. I honestly would like to remake it as a 3-D exploration/survival horror game someday (it's kinda the only reason I don't just make it totally free at this point, I still think I can perfect it and not many have been keen on buying it so the price is a pretty good "lock" if you will), but I don't have the time at the moment.

Anyway back to the point, if it's a stag sprite you're after, feel free to use mine. Just credit to "Martina Achterberg". If you want to re-color, it should be pretty easy with these. Please note: these sprites are formatted to work with the idle, walking, sprint animation script for RPG maker VX Ace

White Stag

Regular Stag
These are fantastic, tyvm! I will be sure to credit you if I do decide to use them! Good luck with your remake, it looks like an interesting game! I might even like to play it, once it's done. A question though, is it horror? I'm kind of a coward when it comes to horror games, so if it is I might not be able to play it, haha. Well, in particular I hate chase sequences in video games, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've noticed that the website has changed a lot since I left in August last year...
One of my kitties after a long, tiring day of being adorable.
We have good wifi here now thanks to a guy who had the audacity to tell the Director "Sir, the wifi sucks. Make it faster and increase the bandwidth" in this arrogant tone. The Director is a complete sweetheart so he did just that. So you may see me around often now, being disturbing as usual.
To compensate for me feeling too sick to interact properly, have an old recording of me calming you with Zelda's Lullaby. https://vocaroo.com/jqTcbzdQTw5 :kaojoy:
Finally found someone to make battlers for me. Just wants $50 for a small one. And $75 for a big one. So who wants to help me make a GoFundMe page? Scratch that. How much can I get for a kidney on the black market?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ordan