White stag?

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by Roseredpinball, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Roseredpinball

Roseredpinball Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I was wondering if anyone might be able to point me in the direction of some good white deer/stag sprites? Also, if anyone knows of some good white deer/stag facesets I would greatly obliged! Thank you!

Edit: Oh yes, sorry, I forgot to mention. I'm using RPG Maker VX Ace. Art style doesn't matter, any kind is fine! Thanks again!

2. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    What maker are you using?

3. Muffle

Muffle Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I don't think there are any white deer/stag sprites, there are deer sprites made by Minnow. I would make you a white version, but they say not to redistribute so I'm not sure if that'd go against their rules. You could ask them if you could make a recolor edit or if they can make an edit for you, otherwise, you'll have to ask someone to make you one.

EDIT: Just realized Minnow's deer was MV :rolleyes: my fault. For VX ace the only thing you'll probably find is a Themo Monster deer (which is probably not what you're looking for), or a fawn (a baby deer) from Aindra. There is one other alternative I can think of which is to ask someone who has used a white stag/deer sprite before that's not been distributed to the public if you can use it. There is someone on rpgmaker.net who has made such a game called The Hunt, though I'm not sure how active they are.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    Roseredpinball and fimamati like this.
  4. Peddler Games

Peddler Games Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Hey, I found this and saw I was mentioned in the comment by Muffle. I'm the one who made the game "The Hunt" on Steam. I honestly would like to remake it as a 3-D exploration/survival horror game someday (it's kinda the only reason I don't just make it totally free at this point, I still think I can perfect it and not many have been keen on buying it so the price is a pretty good "lock" if you will), but I don't have the time at the moment.

Anyway back to the point, if it's a stag sprite you're after, feel free to use mine. Just credit to "Martina Achterberg". If you want to re-color, it should be pretty easy with these. Please note: these sprites are formatted to work with the idle, walking, sprint animation script for RPG maker VX Ace

White Stag

Regular Stag

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  5. Roseredpinball

Roseredpinball Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    These are fantastic, tyvm! I will be sure to credit you if I do decide to use them! Good luck with your remake, it looks like an interesting game! I might even like to play it, once it's done. A question though, is it horror? I'm kind of a coward when it comes to horror games, so if it is I might not be able to play it, haha. Well, in particular I hate chase sequences in video games, lol.