JamesRyan

Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure who is the author of these materials, but there may be a restriction for redistribution, which does not allow us to send it directly to each other.
P/s: You also sound like you are giving commands, and that is not a very polite way to ask for something :)

SLTY

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure who is the author of these materials, but there may be a restriction for redistribution, which does not allow us to send it directly to each other.
P/s: You also sound like you are giving commands, and that is not a very polite way to ask for something :)
Sorry, I am a Chinese and can't speak English. I use the software app to translate my words into English, so the reply is a little slow,

The translation may be a little inaccurate

SLTY

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is the author and his material. I'd like to download these materials now

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021_0728_005116.jpg
    Screenshot_2021_0728_005116.jpg
    471.4 KB · Views: 10

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Thank you.

SLTY

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
MV Resources is for sharing resources. Any requesting belongs in this forum, that's why I moved it. Anyway, you need to contact IceKun if the download link isn't working.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is very confusing. You posted screenshots from a thread in this forum. Why don't you just go to that thread and download the images that you want? Why are you asking someone else to send them to you?

Do you not know how to save pictures from your Web browser? You right-click on the image and select "Save Image As..."

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Worked on a cutscene skip domino effect using Maker Systems' script as the basis. Basically if I have a batch of cutscenes in a row on different maps, now when you skip one cutscene it will skip the entire set. No more spamming X to skip a scene every new map.

Oh and it will work regardless of where you do it from in the set. Convenient!
seems absolutely WILD to me now all the hundreds of hours of work I used to do in 2k(3) over a decade ago with a resolution of 320x240. that seems so insanely TINY now, seemed so normal at the time!
Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)
Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IntoTheDrink