Who has kaduki sprites, busts and faces?

Zoomko

Villager
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Since kaduki clodes his site I wonder where I can find his characters/faces/busts?

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Basically, you can't.

Kaduki made it clear when the site was closed that there was to be no redistribution of his resources.  That means that other sites cannot host them.

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
What about the people who already have em? can we still use them in games?  The terms of those used to allow commercial usage too - is that the same?

I've only just found out the site was closed :'(

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Oh tha goodness for that!  So glad I downloaded his whole website one weekend.. Hopefully I didnt miss too much of the newer stuff.. :D

Did they give any reason as to why they closed down the site? Its a shame to lose talent like that :'(

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Nope. Just says for various reasons, but doesn't state which. He's been gone before though, so there's always hope he'll be back.

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Then I shall begin prayin to the pixel gods for his safe (and hopefully promt) return ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Two NPCs blinking animations in VNMaker and two to go. Some progress!
Fun Fact: My last two projects (Fursona and A Postmortem Nation) were released before I could do post-completion playtesting because I got so excited and happy I released them on the spot. Sometimes I have rubbish impulse control. smh
Circle, circle, dot, dot... I got my first COVID shot! And I barely felt it, which shocked me. Usually having Autism causes my sense of touch to be amplified! I go for my second dose in June.
Another update, this time on moving. I got the keys to my apartment today, but it was poorly cleaned/repaired. They're working on it, don't worry!
:kaojoy:I just saw 2 players reached 10 hours.
The game is totally not for cult recruitment. As of yet, we have not summoned Cthulhu.
Unfortunately, besides that, many issues still need to be fixed for more common fellows.
To at least pretend everything is normal here. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thanatos626