Who is author of the graphic?

Nalia

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
I'm concerned and hope I get some help here. In my project there is few resourses of that I do not know the author, nor the terms of use. Help me to find it out, please.

First, this exellent horse (the man on that is mine, so don't pay attention to him):

Second, this bear:

Third, the cute little spider:

And even when I know the author sometimes there are some coplications. 

1) Lulu (Ruru?) faces from http://fayforest.sakura.ne.jp. I don't use them, but I use some elements. I understand right that they are free for commercial an non-com use if credits are given? Or google translate did it's job wrong?

2) Cyangmou Pixelstyle Chibi Sized Tiles. I speak about this one:

I find them somewhere, but didn't look on terms of use and now can't find. (

3) Very silly question. Can I use material from RPGMAKER XP RTP in the game made on Ace? I own both of them, of course. 

Will be very grateful for help. )

Sinweaver

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Not sure whose the artist for the spider and the horse. I think the bear is made by Mack.

I remember seeing the spider before, but the artist information is on my other hard drive.

1) Fayforest stuff can be use for commercial game if credit is given

3) Pretty sure that you can as long as you own them both.

Nalia

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Not sure whose the artist for the spider and the horse. I think the bear is made by Mack.

I remember seeing the spider before, but the artist information is on my other hard drive.

1) Fayforest stuff can be use for commercial game if credit is given

3) Pretty sure that you can as long as you own them both.
The horse was made by Alisa Tana. :)
Thank you very much!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Resource Captain here:

Horse is Tana's:

http://alisachristopher.deviantart.com/art/Most-of-my-old-RMXP-stuff-483796759 Make sure to get her whole set, because it's awesome.

Bear is by Mack, the one who also made the First Seed Material and so on. Sadly, his XP page is down and I am not sure about those terms, but I think they are similar to the one for his FSM set. Otherwise I'd stay with non-commercial and credit to Mack if you can't find more informations.

Spider is by Vibrato, this is his current site:

http://p3x774.web.fc2.com/

There is an "old materia.zip" in the menu on the left, you might have to zoom out of the page to see it. Slim has translated his terms in her thread.

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/27527-translated-terms-of-usage-of-japanese-blogs/

Ruruga/Fayforest: check the Slim's thread as well

Cyangmous stuff could be found on vx.net which is down, here's  what his readme said:

(the trees were in the chibi set folder)

Dear Maker Community,

All files in this package were created by myself. YOu'll find a list of all resources which need other credits than me in this file:

InquiVX folder: edits of TheInquisitors XP files for VX resolution - YOu need to give TheInquisitor Credits if you use them.

Misc_Stuff:

"temple parallax" based on the VX RTP

"höhleneingang" (cave entry) "stuhl gekippt" (chairs tilted) based on the VX_Mack set.

Antique Interior set: some tiles are based on Squares Seiken Densetsu 3, but more than 50% are completely new ones. All tiles were made from scratch. The colors are exactly overtaken.

Sci-Fi

"fette_tuer" was made and animated by "therofler", frame and bottom are from myself

Some tiles are edits from Enterbrains Sci-Fi Set - If you use these Tiles make sure to recredit Enterbrain

All chibi-sized tiles and the exterior wood set were completely made by myself, but I have to say that I used internet references for the sail symbols.

If you use stuff from other co-autors you must give them credits.

If you want to use my for non-commercial games you just have to credit me (Cyangmou)

If you want to use graphics for a commercial game , write me a mail:

cyangmou.deviantart.com

http://www.pixeljoint.com/p/32234.htm

have fun with the maker!

Cyangmou

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Liebe Makergemeinde.

Alle Bilddateien die Ich in diesem Paket zusammengestellt habe wurden von mir selbst erstellt, eine Auflistung von Fremdquellen findet ihr hier in dieser Datei:

Die Dateien im Inqui_VX-Ordner sind edits der XP Grafiken von Inquisitor, dass man sie auch mit dem VX verwenden kann. Im Falle einer Verwendung sind Credits an the_Inquisitor notwendig.

Die Dateien im Misc_Stuff Ordner:

"temple parallax" basiert auf dem VX RTP

"höhleneingang" und "Stuhl gekippt" auf den VX-Mack Grafiken.

Ein Gutteil des AntiqueInterior Set basiert auf Grafiken von Squares Seiken Densetsu 3. Allerdings wurden alle Teile von Grund auf neu in eine höhere Auflösung gebracht, das einzige was 1:1 übernommen wurde sind die Farben. Gut die Hälfte der Tiles sowie alle Animationen sind komplett neu erstellt worden.

Die im Sci-Fi Set enthaltene "fette_tuer" wurde von derrofler gepixelt und animiert, rahmen und Boden sind von mir.

Einige Tiles basieren auf Enterbrains Sci-Fi set für den RMVX.

Die Chibi Tiles, das Wald-exterior Set stammen von mir, allerdings ist zu sagen, dass ich mir beim Schiffset für die Symbole auf den Segeln Anregungen aus dem Netz geholt habe.

Falls Fremdautoren vorhanden sind ist diesen unbedingt ein Crediteintrag zu Schreiben.

Falls ihr Zeug von mir für euer nicht-kommerzielles Spiel verwendet ist lediglich ein Crediteintrag von Nöten.

Falls ihr meine Grafiken für ein kommerzielles Spiel verwenden wollt, schreibt mir eine PN auf meinen Deviantart-Account (cyangmou.deviantart.com) oder eine PN ins Multimediaxis. Alternativ könnt ihr mich auch auf Pixeljoint finden.

Beste Grüße und viel Spaß beim Basteln,

[SIZE=10.5pt]Cyangmou[/SIZE]
And yes, you can do that as long as you own both.

All problems solved :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nalia

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Thank you, everyone. You helped me very much. )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck
Ok... so working on the official game guide for my game and its more than 150 pages...... wow. Well, I hope it will help a few players out.
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue, Episode 12: Amneron's Legacy starts now! Watch on Youtube and join the chat as we explore the world of Ellis!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArchaicStone565