Who is your favorite of the main four characters in RWBY?

Who is your favorite of the main four characters in RWBY?

• Total voters

Maidlyn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A poll for all you RWBY fans out there. I've recently started watching RWBY so unfortunately I can't vote in the poll-yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Blake. Hands down. She is completely awesome. Weiss is a jerk, Ruby is weird and Yang is annoying. 

TriceratopsX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So you took our suggestion to watch RWBY huh?  ;)  Imo the weakest part of the show is the (Non-combat related) animation, though I never found it unwatchable, and it has been improving each volume.

Maidlyn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@TriceratopsX Oh no, I've been watching it even before it was recommended to me by you guys. I just finished Volume One.

Reapergurl

Drummer Extraordinaire! xD
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
Other
Never seen nor heard of it...

Ariel_Schnee

Cute Snow Princess
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Weiss, as you can probably tell from my avatar that I think she is great!^_^

Tai_MT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I liked sword guy who had no powers. Thought that was an interesting dynamic in the show. Not sure if they ever did anything with it.

Admittedly, I stopped watching RWBY because it had/has serious problems. Plot that goes nowhere... accomplishes nothing... random high stakes out of nowhere... too much mystery (also known as too many questions, not enough answers)… too much random drama that serves no purpose...

I think I stopped watching around Season 2? Not sure if it ever gets any better or not. I'm sort of unwilling to try to find out.

The show has a lot of very interesting concepts and set ups... But, it squanders them, and I grew bored quickly of the squandering.

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I liked sword guy who had no powers. Thought that was an interesting dynamic in the show. Not sure if they ever did anything with it.
He is a kinda wasted potential, or at least I think (it didn't go to the direction I expected). I watched till the last finished season (and I do plan to marathon the latest season once they finished it for a certain reason other than the story), and they decided that
his secret power was to amplify other's power

Admittedly, I stopped watching RWBY because it had/has serious problems. Plot that goes nowhere... accomplishes nothing... random high stakes out of nowhere... too much mystery (also known as too many questions, not enough answers)… too much random drama that serves no purpose...
The answer comes later in the really late season. My problem with each season is
it feels like it only tells/accomplish one journey/trip, even with 12 eps, it feels like it just 3 episodes

I think I stopped watching around Season 2? Not sure if it ever gets any better or not. I'm sort of unwilling to try to find out.
The first and second seasons were directed by the original creator, Monty Oum, and it goes like a happy go lucky type of show, nothing serious, which is fine and I was expecting to stay that way, but after the original creator passed away, the direction went 180 degrees. Drama everywhere. Eventually, I also stopped at season 3 (which was directed by a different team) for years because of that reason. Until I was bored and picked up the show once more.

To answer if it goes better, I'm inclined to say no, it just has a different direction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This is on the Amazon page for the FF7 Remake: 'If you get the game early, please think of others and don't spoil it for them. Please don't post videos or screenshots of the game until it is officially on sale on April 10.'
Gave my avatar an update, stay safe, people!
I'm currently available for hire for scripting (and perhaps other things).
Also, don't worry, the Advanced Minimap plugin is a work in progress.
Hallelujah! Work is getting stricter on humans in the store.
Day 3 of mapping... at least the whole game its just one location :3 (Still taking forever...)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RitBro