Who is your main in Smash Bros 4

NTakamura

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Who is your main/mains in smash 4? From the best to worst for my mains are listed below.

1.Robin

2.Gannondorf

3.Lucina

Milennin

"With a bang and a boom!"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1. Ike. Love the feel and sound of when he lands hits, you can really feel the impact of every strike. Has a lot of weight behind his moves. Also: AETHER! GRUAAAH!!

2. Pit. Very fast and mobile, but not uncontrollably difficult like Captain Falcon. And I loved the Kid Icarus game for 3DS, so that's a plus. :D

3. Palutena. She's not easy due to delay on many of her moves, but it feels great when you time attacks just right with her. I like the more defensive playstyle for variety, since my other 2 mains are more geared towards offensive play.

NTakamura

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Milennin

Yeah I have to agree the sounds of ike hit do sound like he has a lot of power to them. I have never fought against a good Palurena. I am lucky if I see her. But her style is rather unique. 

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1.Shulk: I like how versatile he can be in 1 on 1 tournaments. Plus I Love Xenoblade to death. I guess when I play as Shulk, you can say, I'm REALLY feeling it. (Insert Lenny Face)

2.Robin: He's great for playing mind games and zoning people into combos.

3.Ryu: I love the power he can throw behind his moves. Plus it's always a great challenge to try and use his input specials and actually pull them off. A mid-air Shuryukin is a beautiful feeling.

Chiakscare

Resident Tifaholic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't plan on playing Smash 4 seriously after seeing the silly loops that can be done; my mains in Brawl (or rather, Project M) was were Zelda and Marth; my main in Melee was Marth; 64 was Pikachu because Marth wasn't in it and Pikachu was broken.

So, if I did play, it'd be Marth or that female Marth clone.

Last edited by a moderator:

NTakamura

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Chiakster

That the beauty of smash you don't have to be a pro to play, I am far from a pro but it is a blast to play.

Chiakscare

Resident Tifaholic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oh. but how competitive I am by nature...

NTakamura

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
"Settle it in SMASH!"

Chiakscare

Resident Tifaholic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
We Melee players do have Best of 5 Money Matches where we put up an amount to prove the better. o.o

AwesomeCool

Bratty and spoiled little sister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Melee >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Every other game with the word Smash in it (besides Brawl without project M) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Staring at paint dry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brawl!

1. Meme man (Shulk)

2. The random button (cuz who doesn't like question marks?)

3. Palpatena (Palutena :p )

4. would be Samus (and all I ever would use), IF Sakurai would ever give any love to the handicapped Samus.

- I Cry Everytime: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiPPZKUVITk and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7CewcWnKs8

SAVE SAMUS!

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@AwesomeCool Ugh. I cringe every time I see one of those videos. RIP Competitive Samus: You were somewhat decent at one point  ;_;

NTakamura

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@AwesomeCool 

After seeing those video I see what your saying. Sorry man.

Amysaurus

Crouching Artist, Hidden Dino
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I'm all about that Marth, at least since Melee. I could use his Wonder Twin Lucina, but I haven't really tried her yet.

ThatMaestroGuy

You are lovely~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't own the new Smash (because I don't own a Wii-U. *insert sad face here*). I've played all of the Smash titles, though, and even won a pretty "big deal" tourney for Brawl.

All of that being said, I have two mains: my "For Fun" main is Bowser...who, more or less, winds up being all I play BECAUSE HE'S JUST SO MUCH FUN TO PLAY. My "For Serious" main is Mr. Game & Watch, although I don't really enjoy using him in Brawl or Wii-U Smash as much as I did in Melee. I pick him when I absolutely MUST win, but he's not too fun to use...

...UNLIKE BOWSER!!! =P

AceTheMad

Village Madman but Upgraded
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Lucina, Zero Suit Samus, Skulk

EDIT: Ike got beat out by the wielder of the Monado

EDIT:

IN ORDER:

1) Shulk

2) Lucina

3) Zero Suit Samus

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunawolfcomics

The Omega
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1) King Dedede

2) Mario

3) Charizard

4) Megaman 

:rock-left:   :guffaw:   :rock-right:

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1. Greninja

2. PIkachu

3. Ness/Lucas 

I think it's funny that the characters I'm best at are ones from some of my favorite game franchises!

TMS

Guy with Mask
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Random, same as in Brawl.

Venthros

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
1. Zelda

2. Megaman

3. Shulk

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

NUMINA Part 1 is finally out ✨ Get it now with a 10% launch discount!
Made this simple Training Dummy :D

obraz_2022-07-01_095700524.png
I'm still undecided weather or not I should add minor swearing to my game. Like I'm going for an all ages demographic... but the idea of a cartoon character saying dammit, hell, or crap in normal conversation is really funny to me.
If we assume an Elf's strong suit is Dexterity (AGI) & Intellect (MAT), I imagine Strength (ATK) & Constitution (DEF) would be among their lowest stats. But I'm having a hard deciding which should be lower, Strength or Constitution?
I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to have to start blocking those who repeatedly put up sexual content and offer absolutely nothing (that I've seen) related to what this community is supposedly created for.
Don't take it personal. I'm a rape victim with permanent injuries who can never enjoy 'it' ever again, so it's the last thing I want to have put in my face. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yochar