DoubleX

Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
With RMMV released for more than 2 months, most of the RMVXA script release, request and support activities for all the RM communities I know are all much more silent than before, so it seems to me that they've completely entered the long tail part.

Given that the RMVXA scripting community will be unlikely to have any significant change, I'd like to know who are your favorite RMVXA scripters.

I wanted to include all, but as I can only include 3 questions, each with 20 choices, I can only include 60 RMVXA scripters here. I formed the list using this forum, VXAN, RMRK and the master script list.

If some of your favorite RMVXA scripters aren't included in any of the choice list, you can still drop those names in your replies.

To reduce the chance for this topic to be closed, please try your best to avoid touching on anything you dislike for any RMVXA scripter. This topic will remain focused if we keep concentrating on our favorite RMVXA scripters instead :)

P.S.: While many RMVXA scripters are also RMMV plugin developers and it's natural for us to take their RMMV plugin development/support activities into account when asking ourselves who're our favorite RMVXA scripters, I think it's better for us to only consider their RMVXA scripting/script support activities to increase the objectivity of our choices :D

P.S.S: It seems to me that I've no way to set the poll in a way that we don't have to vote for all 3 questions. It either means a quite restricted choice making here, or I'll have to reduce the list to only include 20 RMVXA scripters lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Remember, you can enter up to THREE effects for a chance to win a copy of MZ! Only 11 submissions so far, the chances of winning is high! :D https://itch.io/jam/elfkisser
wake me up when Photoshop stop crashing everytime
Brioche with a crème patissiere filling is so tasty!
A group of Game creators and others who trying to revive the Feel of Multiplayer and TOWN/ROLEPLAY games

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamerchix