Whose trees are these?

Quimey

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I'm not quite sure if this is the right forum where I should be posting this. If not, please let me know.

I am currently developing a low budget commercial game (RPG Maker MV) and I would like to know if these trees tiles are free to use or do I have to pay a license for them. I am extremely interested since they are so beautiful!

PS: I know these are optimized for VX Ace but they seem to work fine in MV through parallax mapping.

i3s1ew.png

Thank you beforehand for your help!

Quimey

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you!

Is there a way to contact her to only buy a license for the trees? She is selling the whole package for 75 + tax = 90$. It is very expensive, and I am just interested in the trees :(

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Also it says that can be used only for VX or VX Ace (MV not mentioned), so ask her before use.

Quimey

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o
Good news! I have located an amazing 3D website called SketchFab that has rotatable renderings of famous statues!
Picked up a physical copy of Megadimension Neptunia VII for the PS4 today. It's pretty good. I'm having a lot of fun with it.
The only upside of this remote semester was the plenty of funny photoshop material those facecams provided. Not that I would do that. Ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr