cl4ptr4p

bibimbap
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh my, thank you so much for those Corgis! They're my favorite breed ever and I was planning to add a corgi mascot to my game. You've made one person very happy. :kaoluv:

tjsnhgaming

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Dont suppose anyone has tips on turning one of these (specifically, the wild boar) into an MV SV battler?

FireWolf767

Wolf Enthusiast
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Holy cow, these are great! Just a question, though... will these work for VX Ace?

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Holy cow, these are great! Just a question, though... will these work for VX Ace?

The short answer: no. they are not ment for VXA.

there's a couple of bird sprites that will work (and are labeled as being VXA friendly) for VX Ace without MV licensing and are appropriately sized, but most of the other sprites are too big for VXA defaults. Even then, most of the sprites here except for a handful -are- edits of MV and according to licensing from Degica you have to own a copy of MV to use them, otherwise I wouldn't mind you using them.

FireWolf767

Wolf Enthusiast
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The short answer: no. they are not ment for VXA.
Dang it. I was already using a few of the wolf ones in my project, and while a bit big, they work perfectly!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, I was wondering if you had your big dragon color changes with a transparent background? I was trying to use them and it just pops up with a white square behind it when the game is started.

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello, I was wondering if you had your big dragon color changes with a transparent background? I was trying to use them and it just pops up with a white square behind it when the game is started.
8zzmvGs.png

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
agggs lol, its transparent but now it only is letting one part of the dragon be selected =/ sorry for being a pain

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
agggs lol, its transparent but now it only is letting one part of the dragon be selected =/ sorry for being a pain
put a $ at the front of the file name. If you notice, the default big monster images, they have that too. It's letting RPG maker know that it's a single character rather then a full 8 character sheet.

Pandaperfect

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, is it possible to get Facesets with them?
You are amazing at this :o!

Edgeroid

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Dont suppose anyone has tips on turning one of these (specifically, the wild boar) into an MV SV battler?
A cheap way would be to crop out the boar facing to the right, use it as a battler, and use a plugin to make the player party use their walk character sprites as SV battlers to keep the battle sprites consistent.

NicoLican

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
I do not want to pressure you or anything, just ask for simple curiosity, is the update of new animals coming?o_O

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
I do not want to pressure you or anything, just ask for simple curiosity, is the update of new animals coming?o_O

been working on other stuff u 3 u/ and generally busy with life stuff. I have been doing some animals here and there, but generally speaking; the update comes when it's ready.

ElieTaping

Zzz... Sleep Sleep Sleep~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
That's a lot of monsters and animals...

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
(o.o) O.M.G! (*goes on sprite overload*) You have the pig character set that I really needed for my game. It's apart of a running gag on my game and it didn't make since if there wasn't a pig character set. Otherwise, it would have been *insert pig character set*. lol

Shade Aurion

Shadow Keeper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know why but when I download these they are unreadable :( A shame because this is really great work

Nvm, I copied image location and saved that way and it worked fine. Sorry!

Last edited:

Padramyr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, these sprites are really nice! Thank you for that!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

May I make a suggestion for what language we should use for plugins?

IMG_1177.JPG
Have you opened all the advent calendar's yet? Don't forget to leave @Starbird_Resources and @WaywardMartian some love!
1638376821276.png
LOOK AT EM GOOOOOOOOOO!
Sorry for the spam with this, I'm just real happy with how this has gone :D
Custom sleep sequence done! :kaopride:
fuY8hyg.gif
The other day I posted a merchant airship tileset and said it was overflow from my Advent Calendar. @Avery said something like "that's one way to flex!" Well, this morning I woke up and realized THAT I MISCOUNTED AND AM SHORT BY ONE DAY. My face and palm are now perfectly fused together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilica0506