The Infamous Bon Bon

Executive Geek
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Also there is technically over 20 animal sprites, but I didn't count the recolors, nor did I count the fish sprites. I do have a question though, if I decide to make a mythological set of animals, should I include humanoids here as well? I feel like it'd be kind of going away from the original post of being just animals. What do you guys think?
Well I think humanoids would be cool, but yeah it would no longer be animals.  You could always change the name of the thread or start a new thread with those items in it.  Either way I think we would all like to see them.

Liak

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Nice! :) Could you make some sleeping cats and dogs, too?

SkySurfer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Nice! :) Could you make some sleeping cats and dogs, too?
Under Extra Dogs and Cats animations:

There is a sleeping cat and dog. If you mean recolors of them I think he can do it if you ask.  ;)

Liak

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Oh, sorry. :) Thank you for pointing me there!

Mickychi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey for some of the birds (Like the duck) it would be awesome if you make sprite sheets of them floating in water :) Love your animals <3

FodasticoMan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
I was mad behind a cow, you have no idea.
Thank you very much!

Dinamic Creates

Project Stealth | Project Dungeon Trios
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are really awesome.

Nomi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Hi my friend, your sprites are awesome! You got talent!
May I suggest some sprites I would enjoy?

A bat for Horror and Vampire styled games would be awesome.
Also a Owl could give quite a good atmosphere for nights...

Maybe you should also try to make some bigger sprites (especially for wildcats, bears etc.)

Your look awesome but maybe bigger sprites with more then one tile would also fit them well and split em more from the others?
Have a nice day :)

edit: Crab/Skorpion? For the beach and oceans...fitting your fishes :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ilan14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
WOLVES. You should definetly do wolves. :)

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
updated with 9 brand new animals u w o~ American buffalo/bison, musk ox, wolf/large dog, wild dog/jackal, cobras, crabs, butterfly, dragonfly, and boars~ all of which are full spritesheets with many recolors! Speaking of recolors, cats, cows, bulls and ducks all got some new recolors with new swimming animations as requested.

I did have more sprites being worked on but I really wanted to get these all out first, and kind of gauge reactions on specifically the wolf and large crab sprites. The "wolf" sprite I don't find particularly "wolfy" myself, but if they're satisfying enough to everyone else I'll probably just add new recolors and pattern types. The large crab is  testing waters for a couple of other sprites I'm working on.

As a side note, the wild dog/jackal is somewhat of a byproduct of another completely separate set of sprites which I'm still debating on how I want to showcase. I almost didn't make it a completely new animal on it's own instead trying to work it in as a different wolf or coyote, but it ended up being more of a general purpose "wild dog" that could work as a dingo, a jackal, a coyote, or just another type of dog. I will probably be making some new recolors of them eventually, since I'm not super satisfied with what's there right now.

The bison and musk ox are somewhat interesting as I actually had a really hard time making the original bull/cow faces, and while experimenting with the faces, some of the experiments ended up being those two, so they've been in my list of things to make for awhile, I just hadn't gotten around to finishing them up until recently.

enjoy u w o~

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is amazing work! I am absolutely speechless, and it's a joy looking at each spritesheet. Thank you for the mounted knight too! Now all I have to do is figure out how to pair him with a lance XD

Gletschernadel

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome!

Thank you for sharing this. :)

Portkey89

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are so incredible!  One of my favorite threads to check; your animals are so consistently excellent!

Any thoughts on owls?  Especially flying ones?  (*Heart skips a hopeful beat!*)

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
I do have an owl in the works, but right now he's just perched. For those that just want a sitting owl, here ya go!
VmyLwK1.png

I will add flying /o 3 o/ ~ but it might take awhile since I'm apparently having trouble making larger birds look right when they fly.

So how does everyone feel about baby animals? I've been doing some testing and managed to make tiny animals pretty well, but I don't want to make them high priority if there's not a lot of interest since I'd rather like to get more new animals made.

Angellius

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
This job is so nicely done ! Great Work ! 

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just had a serious cuteness overload. The ducks and the dogs, oh my heart! So cute! These are all fantastic. Can totally make a zoo now. XD

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Those are amazing! I love them :D

:thumbsup-left:   :thumbsup-left:  Very nice work ! :thumbsup-left:   :thumbsup-left:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So many threads to move to the right place. My post count is awesome, but 95% of it is due to moving things.
So...I decided to make music for my game... Because i've never done anything musical in my life. I even failed music in school, you basically just had to show up to pass and I somehow failed xD
Original Character Contest Winners Season 3 Pack! is now live!

I know it's a waste of time, but I decided to create a script that forces the RM2k game to always be in windowed mode. Just for fun anyway.
Rm2k.png
Coding some stuff. I just hope I'll be able to finish before school starts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Komaru