whtdragon's animals and running horses- now with more dragons!

comedianmasta

Steampunk Writer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I absolutely love your work!!!

Have you ever considered other animals? Elephants? Giraffes? Other safari animals?

A cute pangolin!

These are so well done, anyone wanting anything to do with animals has to come here and get inspiration. I love it.

Animator111

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Exceptional work! We should add a Greek mythology creature category...

sazandorable

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just got into RPG Maker last week, messed around with Ace Lite then bought MV this weekend. Most of my time has been spent looking for resources, from tutorials to graphics. They've all been great.
This one is the one I have to dedicate my first forum comment to. Because it is the absolute BEST resource I've run into, in the last ~10 days of intensive net search. It's fantastic. Incredible work. Exactly what I wanted to find, and so much more. Thank you so much. Bless you, your family, and your adorable cows aND JUMPING FROGS AND MAIL-CARRIER CATS AND POMERANIANS AND DRAGONFLIES AND...
:kaoluv::kaoluv::kaoluv:

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
I absolutely love your work!!!

Have you ever considered other animals? Elephants? Giraffes? Other safari animals?
yeaah I have, just been busy lately! (and a little lazy - w -; ) I'll see what I can do~

Thank you so much. Bless you, your family, and your adorable cows aND JUMPING FROGS AND MAIL-CARRIER CATS AND POMERANIANS AND DRAGONFLIES AND...
:kaoluv::kaoluv::kaoluv:
Thanks~! ( > w o)-b

as for everyone else: Stay tuned for more animals I guess!
What would you guys like to see more of? sea life? more land critters? bugs? Safari? lake animals? Or would you like more mythological stuff? What about Boss sprites?

itsAlana

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i dont think i left a comment when i downloaded these a few days ago but i LOVE them and i desperately look forward to literally any animals you make lmao, i've already started using the pigs for very important livestock in the starter town of the game im making and have plans for several of the other animals

StrawberrySmiles

The Talking Fruit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Safari! Like Elephant and Giraffe.

(Especially since I need to combine some animals lol).

comedianmasta

Steampunk Writer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Safari. Giraffes, Rhinos, Jungle Buffalo, Pangolins!!! Let's see it.

However, I wouldn't be telling the truth if some more ancient creatures didn't make the list? Squids, Octopi, Nautilus, armored fish, etc etc. But I feel like more African animals makes sense for the variety you have.

Good to hear from you, I hope you find some inspiration, mate.

hp4000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Amazing stuff!
Moar!!!! :)
Thanks for making these!

Suv

The average user
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
If you need ideas for creatures other than animals, maybe some mutant-scifi beasts?

I'm afraid of how amazingly dreadful they would turn out if you made them! :kaojoy:

tcb2086

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Christmas comes early this year
Farm animals
Consists of the cow, bull, pig, goat, sheep, giant chickens, and baby chicks
Thanks I can't express enough how happy I am that I can stop trying to remaster the RPGMaker VXAce animals for the Cows and Sheep. Perhaps I should have looked here first >.< and for the record do not click reply on the OP :p

Old_Man_Randy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want to say thank you for the awesome work you've done whtdragon. Your work looks amazing.

I am just starting in RM (MV). I got stress out as a professional computer programming and decided to take some time off to get my soul back in order. Among the many projects I am starting to take on in my newly found free time is a gift for my wife. She has a favorite character in our weekly D&D game and I am making a side story for her to play on her phone using RMMV centered around her character. RMMV was on sale, I looked at it in the past, so why not. Watched a few tutorials and it seems easy enough. And never being one to leave well enough alone I started to look at what I could customize.

Programming I can do. No worries there.
Music I can do. No worries there.
Art.... well, uhm... I can't draw a straight line with a ruler. :) So how was I going to make sprites for a Takin?!?!? (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takin)

Enter whtdragon.

Thank you.

Mystic_Enigma

Seal the Deal!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So..many, things! You are awesome for making these and I am so going to consider using them, if you don't mind!

l8rose

Neeeeerd
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have been using these and just realized I never actually put a like on here so doing that now.

Not sure if you're checking this all that regularly but thank you for your work on these.

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have been using these and just realized I never actually put a like on here so doing that now.

Not sure if you're checking this all that regularly but thank you for your work on these.
I check sometimes u 3 o)-b I may accidentally miss messages n' stuff sometimes though but I do try and keep up with things

BroSpeak

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there something special I need to use the giant Spider sprites? They're the only giant sprites the game doesn't recognize as a single Sprite :p
Love the animals, though! An RPG game isn't complete without animal sprites :p

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is there something special I need to use the giant Spider sprites? They're the only giant sprites the game doesn't recognize as a single Sprite :p
Love the animals, though! An RPG game isn't complete without animal sprites :p
Did you try adding a $ in front of the name of the png file? I'm not completely sure why it wouldn't work.

Queen-of-Ice101

Aveyond Obsessor
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your animals are absolutely amazing!! I'm so excited to try them:D Thank you for making them avalable^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 10)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...
I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.
To actually work on my game, or browse these forums about creating my game? Hmmm....
Tanning beds are actually vampire traps. Coffin shaped but the minute they're inside... BAM UV Rays. Dead Vampire.
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/restrictions-limited-move-sets.117489/ A new blog discussion thread draws near! Command?

What do you think of Limited Move Sets?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eveelynn