denismarani

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Other
Hi Whtdragon
A little question...could i use your re-edited sprites in other engine different to RPGMAKER MV?
Thanks!
Denis

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi Whtdragon
A little question...could i use your re-edited sprites in other engine different to RPGMAKER MV?
Thanks!
Denis

Which one are you using? The thing is, I wouldn't mind if you use any of them in another engine, but because a lot of them are edits (not all of them mind you) they kind of fall into a grey category where they may still not be usable outside of the MV engine due to licensing on Degica's part. I mostly stay out of this discussion and just play it safe saying that they're all to be used within MV only, but there are some that I did do on my own that would be excepted.

denismarani

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Other
Thanks for the answer Whtdragon
i need "your" monkey sprites... if is possible
(in internet i didn't find any appreciable animation like yours...;)

knoxrobo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
engles
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh my goodness i'll be using all of them in a game :thumbsup-left::guffaw::thumbsup-right:

denismarani

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Other
Whoaaa! Nice to ear this!!! Attribution is the minimun then... (aaaand...some your works(?) (birds or something else (he he):D)

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Whoaaa! Nice to ear this!!! Attribution is the minimun then... (aaaand...some your works(?) (birds or something else (he he):D)
would it help you to know that all the animals under the "very small animals" list are all me and would be possible to use in other engines?

SpaceBot

Demon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are so awesome :D

Aeiddius

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you make a sprite for wombats?

Shikashi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for sharing these, fantastic work.

macmanmatty

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English, Java
Primarily Uses
Other
did you make any of the Mythological animals mainly interested in the death spirit and golems

ShinyMisty

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, :kaohi:I have seriously fallen in love with your animal sprites. As someone who hopes to make an RPG based around animals, it makes me so happy to see so many well made sprites.

How do you wish to be credited? Just "whtdragon" or by some other way.

(And also, I was wondering if you take suggestions. I understand if you don't, I was just wondering).

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello, :kaohi:I have seriously fallen in love with your animal sprites. As someone who hopes to make an RPG based around animals, it makes me so happy to see so many well made sprites.

How do you wish to be credited? Just "whtdragon" or by some other way.

(And also, I was wondering if you take suggestions. I understand if you don't, I was just wondering).

oh hey totally missed this o 3 o; yeah whtdragon is fine~

Chinchou2004

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Whtdragon, can I use one of your sprites for my game? Sorry for the inconvenience.

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello Whtdragon, can I use one of your sprites for my game? Sorry for the inconvenience.

yes.

Terms:
  • As these are (mostly) edits of MV's sprites, you will need a legal copy of RPG maker MV, otherwise~~
  • Credit is appreciated, but not required.
  • They are free to use for commercial or non commercial.
  • You are free to edit, change, recolor, re-edit, remix, maim, mangle, add on, divide, and conquer to your heart's content. I don't even mind if you re-upload them elsewhere as it would only mean more people get access to them and that is A-OK in my books

Grassfur

Joyful Creature
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are absolutely amazing. I love the RPG Maker resources you make! You are so talented. Could I ask how long it usually takes you to make a sprite sheet from scratch? Especially the custom-made animals. They look so perfectly matched to RPG Maker's built-in sprites, one wouldn't be able to easily tell they are from somewhere different!

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
These are absolutely amazing. I love the RPG Maker resources you make! You are so talented. Could I ask how long it usually takes you to make a sprite sheet from scratch? Especially the custom-made animals. They look so perfectly matched to RPG Maker's built-in sprites, one wouldn't be able to easily tell they are from somewhere different!

it varies from animal to animal. Initial creation of a new sprite can be 3-4 hours. recolors don't take nearly as long. Things like spots,stripes or markings can take awhile since I go the extra mile to make sure things are at least -mostly- matched up properly based on their facings. Larger sprites take a LOT longer though, and if they have a lot of details or complexities to their bodies it can also take a lot longer too.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Uugh, got a passive aggressive complaint at work and now I'm not sure how to respond...
I really wish I could find work with a similar schedule to my gf(10-5 or 11-6)
I need some moneys >.>
I didn't realize that Deers can grow so big... I almost hit one while going home from work - phew... approx 10cm separated us from accident... (tomorrow link to video from my dashcam). I'm too shocked to think straight.
Just watched a very good drama. It left this very heavy sadness inside me T.T

As a game dev, there's always this other feeling I have after, for example, watching a sad drama: "Understanding +1!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuri18