whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Can you please change the painted horses to have an empty row below it?
Otherwise it absolutely refuses to work correctly- MV tries to treat it as a damage sheet.
Thank you!

that's because the painted horses aren't a complete character sheet, so the engine doesn't read it as such.
let's fix that right now!
kFRvJVq.png

fgvgKbk.png

JaeJaeCee

Emerald Phoenix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you :)
Fun fact: horses, like cheetahs, are airborne for a moment during the galloping stride.
That single moment during their stride is also the only moment that they can breathe during their stride.
:) *my grandfather tripped across a horse documentary last night while i was downloading sheets. It was on their evolution and our relationship with them.
Did you know horses are actually running on a single toe? XD

NicoLican

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
For a long time you did not come here and you gave us some sprite of some animal, welcome back @whtdragon :wink::thumbsup-left:.

Tag365

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you make a skunk one next?

Mystery_L

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, these Animals are just, Awesome!

I know you said I don't have to put your name into the credits, but you earn it, creating this can't be easy!

Reaction score
First Language
Scottish
Primarily Uses
I love these, they look amazing! Just wondering would you be making more doggy breeds?

KadyBryson

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love all of your sprites! I was wondering if you could make some Hedgehog ones? I think that would be really cute. If you can't that is fine, just a suggestion.

Esjitu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you know what I had an early draft of a Kangaroo but I didn't like how it looked and ended up scrapping it. It kept ending up being too large. I still want to do it though sometime!
Would love to see this if you ever feel like taking another crack at it. Your animals are all amazing!!

Sykarjon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am very new to the forums. Actually signed in specifically to download some of your great work! Having a hard time finding how/where to download most of your tilesets and such except for individual downloads for your animals.
Do you have a link to a download page with packs and such? Thanks and again great work!

hzmang

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
ebglish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are beautiful.:ahappy::ahappy::ahappy:

Sykarjon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am having trouble getting the tiles to work. Are these all 48x48 or a different resolution? And is there an easy way for one to tell?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@Sykarjon I assume you meant to say sprites/characters, as there are no tiles in this topic. Which ones are you giving you trouble?

Sykarjon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I must have posted this in the wrong thread. I meant to post in "whtdragon's tiles" section.
Also had issues with the recolored trees. I am wondering if it is because I am using rpgmaker mv through steam...
I am still very new to forums, should I move/repost in the other thread?

Psychronic

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are great! I want to cut their heads off and use them as various alien humanoid species in my game. I'll be sure to credit.

Mynoris

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've JUST started on RPG maker and I'd like to know where to put these wonderful files so I can use them. Alas, most of my brain power is on the creative side rather than the technical side, so I'm not really good at this sort of thing. :LZSoops:

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Mynoris These animal sprites would go in the Characters folder of your project. If you're really that new though, I'd suggest looking through the help file to help you get acquainted with how things work (it'll save you a lot of headaches in the future).

Mynoris

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Mynoris These animal sprites would go in the Characters folder of your project. If you're really that new though, I'd suggest looking through the help file to help you get acquainted with how things work (it'll save you a lot of headaches in the future).

Well, I've done the tutorial, for what it's worth. But because it deals with stuff that's already there, obviously it couldn't walk me through adding something from another site.

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Say @whtdragon ? I Don't know if you remember and It's fine if you don't seeing as how it was about three years ago when you made the post. But I'm looking for frog SV Battler Sprites (as indicated in my Resource Request thread.) If you happen to know of any, let me know. (Or you could make some yourself?) I love your work.

Davox

Archimage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have no words... This work is just AMAZING!!! :kaocry:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

thought I'd upgrade to mz from mv cause of the nice quality of life features but ****ing hell why couldn't they allow old plugins to work in it and secondly how come in over a year since it's release has there been no mz version of something so crucial as a non grid based movement plugin. I guess I'll stick with mv. (why wasnt mz just an update to mv anyway literally nothing substantial changed..)
Something might be coming...
Hallo.png
A new day for creating :)
2021 has been the runner-up for the worst year of my life. 2015 may take that title, but '21 is pushing it. Excuses really don't justify how much of a jerk I've been this year to a lot of people.

I'm sorry. I don't intend to be a jerk forever, but I'd rather back up my intent with actions, not words.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laura1999