whtdragon's Joke Weapons (now with regular weapons too!)

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
You want good inspiration for joke weapons, you should dig up a wiki for the game Trove and see what happens when you let players design your game items.

Galaxyglow

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
How about... a tennis racket! Then maybe a paper fan. And a boxing glove. ^_^

Seriously though, these are awesome.

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
I made some new weapons, you know just a few u 3 u/

it's a little unorganized right now but we'll see how it goes. Added some new joke weapons, nothing too interesting though I think the candy based weapons are kind of fun and interesting. Maybe I'll make cookie themes next. It bothered me that I had a frying pan but not a fork or spoon so if anyone wanted to do the eatting/blue mage thing you can now!
I've made some new catagories: non-joke weapons are just full sheets (or near full sheets) of single weapons. This is for those that just absolutely loves or NEEDS to have a huge variety and can't get enough. I'm going to try and shy away from swords because I know a lot of people are already doing swords, and I wanna fill in the gaps for the things folks wouldn't do so much of. I think the biggest addition is Hammers though, since you rarely see hammers being available.

The themed weapons category is self explanatory. It's a variety of weapons based on a theme based around what the weapons are made of. The first one I did that kind of sparked all this was the bone weapons.
Space weapons is just something that there needs to be more of. The designs are loosely based on Xenoblade Chronicles X and Phantasy Star series. If I make more space/future themed weapons, expect more of those kinds of things.

suggestions for new stuff is appreciated and as always, enjoy /u w u/

Last edited by a moderator:

Blithe

The One
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you so much for the hammers! My poor hammer wielding character was sorely in need of some hammer variety.  :D

Leon Kennedy

Restaff Novice
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
these look nice, good work  and thank you :)

Michael Caiola

The Stone Bull
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This just made my damn day. Will the green be easy to remove?

Wookiee420

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
i'm totally loving these weapons!!!

Wazzzyki

Yonko wannabe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll definitely gonna use most of your weapons. Thanks a lot for these :D

Volimance

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Joke? I really need pencils (pens, brushes) and that frying pan!!! Yes!

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Simply beautiful. Bravo!
:)

-Mia

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
New weapons~!
Stoned themed weapons in case you wanted to do Stone Aged stuff, Axes, bows and lances got some new weapons, and two new weapon types! Bo Staff and scythes!

I know a lot of folks are probably wanting more scythes, and I did try and go for some crazier/more unique designs, including a variation of the boss sprite death's scythe. I'm not particularly happy with the bo staff, but it's at least interesting to look at. Bows, axes, and lances are all decent enough, I think the Bows got the best variation out of all of them.

Since I've been asked a lot about it; yes I'm sure the green background is fine as there's a green backgrounds on the defaults, I don't see why it won't work. If someone can confirm to me that they won't work with the green backgrounds (which no one has yet) I will remove them.

As always, enjoy u w u/)

Michael Caiola

The Stone Bull
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I can't breathe... So... breathtakingly... beautiful.

Bows, scythes, bo staffs, oh my!

200_s.gif

The defaults didn't have green in my project. Anyways, it's easy to remove in Photoshop. Haven't tried them with the green intact.

Those stone weapons... I love them like Kel loved orange soda, but...

Can you make some stone hammers?

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
The defaults didn't have green in my project. Anyways, it's easy to remove in Photoshop. Haven't tried them with the green intact.

Those stone weapons... I love them like Kel loved orange soda, but...

Can you make some stone hammers?

Weird they've always been green for me u 3 o; oh well no biggie.

and sure why not?

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This just made my damn day. Will the green be easy to remove?
@Michael Caiola, if you don't know how to remove the green, PM me and I'll remove it for you. :)

@whtdragon CURSE YOU for releasing new awesome content!! I literally JUST spent hours upon hours yesterday editing and revising and removing weapons for my current project.. now I have to plan for new ones?!? Sigh.. what a great, terrible, amazing!, curse.. :)

-Mia

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@whtdragon, not all of them, but a lot of them. They're quality! Plus, I already named the Xmas Spear "North Pole".. so, there's no turning back from that now.. :)

Lava Hammer looks fantastic!!

Wookiee420

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
i like that "....for dummies" book!!!!!!!!!!!!

Volimance

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These look good. Nah, these look awesome!
Soo.... how do I ask with great humility for maybe some paint brushes?
Great humility.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone here managed to never burn out on programming? My current limit is 3 months(6-8 hours per day, 7 days per week, 50 hour programming week on average), and then I just have to take a break, sometimes lasting few days(with at most 2 hours on programming per day). I've been always like this so far, so I admire those who can always be so passionate on programming :)
This is starting to become a momochi collection y'all!
Meet Swefo The candy Eater!

Hide your candy... I or I sweefe sweefefooo~~~
Automatic level scaling without an option to turn it off can be a very bad choice for a game. The worst I've ever seen was in Nightmare of Druaga, where if a power outage made your system turn off, the game detects it as an attempted cheat and overwrites your save while taking away your best gear, leaving you unable to progress at the late stages of the game, and unable to recover.
Problem with sequels: Heroes getting rid of all their items and forgets all of their skills within the span of a year without explanation. :kaomad3:
I can see the end of my prologue. Perfect time to decide to pull everything over into MZ, right? Right?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GenAlFateh