jeipi

Villager
Reaction score
I just solved that by having an empty handed thrust or missile motion and using explosions as the attack animation.

That's me though.

That's exactly what I've been fiddling with, but it would look better with something in the hand :)

Yaruru

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
The suitcase made my day, it's great!

superisk

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
excuse my ignorance, but what is the best way to crop these images for use with the Yanfly Weapons Animation plugin?

sandwitch

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
does anyone know how to add weapon into the project?

Moon_Haven

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
excuse my ignorance, but what is the best way to crop these images for use with the Yanfly Weapons Animation plugin?

Gimp. Use a 32x32 grid and crop the images to 2 blocks high by 9 blocks wide.

1600435824118.png

does anyone know how to add weapon into the project?

You can add or replace the pictures found in the folder \img\system\, such as Weapons1.png or use Yanfly plugin Weapon Animation: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Weapon_Animation_(YEP)

stramin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Incredible, these are absolutely amazing :kaomad2:

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
HI! I'm new in this world... how do you use these? I love them, by te way :)

lunarrosecrow

Era of the Crow is now
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it's not letting me download all of them is the link broken or is something going on with the website like an update?

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
it's not letting me download all of them is the link broken or is something going on with the website like an update?
download link still works for me, if you're downloading individual images, it might take some reloading as they're hosted through imgur and sometimes it can be weird and go down for a few minutes. reload the page and try again?
The download link itself should still be working fine.

lunarrosecrow

Era of the Crow is now
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i click the download all from September things but it doesn't work idk if it's just me but it won't download the zip do you have a different link

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
i click the download all from September things but it doesn't work idk if it's just me but it won't download the zip do you have a different link
What exactly is it doing? is the link just not working at all, like when you click on it it does nothing or is it being stopped from downloading or is the zip file refusing to open up from your computer? The file is being hosted by a friend of mine's personal server and if something's not working from it I'm sure they would like to know.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For what it's worth, the download link works fine for me. @lunarrosecrow , have you tried using a different browser?

lunarrosecrow

Era of the Crow is now
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What exactly is it doing? is the link just not working at all, like when you click on it it does nothing or is it being stopped from downloading or is the zip file refusing to open up from your computer? The file is being hosted by a friend of mine's personal server and if something's not working from it I'm sure they would like to know.
when i click on it, a window pops up but instantly closes and nothing downloads, no prompt, nothing at all.

lunarrosecrow

Era of the Crow is now
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
GEEEEEEZZZ in my Mahiru Danganronpa 2 voice I got it you don't wanna know the hoops i had to jump throug h just to download the zip man GEEEZ

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
GEEEEEEZZZ in my Mahiru Danganronpa 2 voice I got it you don't wanna know the hoops i had to jump throug h just to download the zip man GEEEZ
could you try one more time? I've talked to the friend who's hosting and thinks he might know the issue- apparently it might have something to do with Chrome being picky about links?

lunarrosecrow

Era of the Crow is now
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
now it works fine I'm happy it is fixed... However, a little bit mad as I had to open the page in another window use a program to freeze it in place manually type the Url open a new tab, and copy-paste to then reopen it again with a new window for it to work.

not mad at you but now it's like I did all that and could have waited but ehh

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
now it works fine I'm happy it is fixed... However, a little bit mad as I had to open the page in another window use a program to freeze it in place manually type the Url open a new tab, and copy-paste to then reopen it again with a new window for it to work.

not mad at you but now it's like I did all that and could have waited but ehh
hey no worries o 3 o)/
I wanted to find out what the issue is specifically because it'd mean I'd have to fix all my download links too and having a private server hosting these things is worlds better then doing something like dropbox or megafiles-- sorry for the inconvenience. Enjoy the resources though! Hope ya found what you where looking for~!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've been getting into YuGiOh again!
Gameboy Tiles, Cure Writer's Block, Animations on Menu, Generate Tasks | RPG Maker News #40

How would you judge a game you played? Art/Graphics? Story? Gameplay?
Learn MV sales goal = 2%
NSFW game sales goal = 2500% (no jokes) :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonTonyPepperoni