whtdragon's tilesets addons, fixes and more!

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@whtdragon Thank you.

However, twitter only seems to allow me to access a low-res .jpg file? Would you consider linking a higher resolution .png file in this thread maybe?

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
@whtdragon Thank you.

However, twitter only seems to allow me to access a low-res .jpg file? Would you consider linking a higher resolution .png file in this thread maybe?
grab the imgur link instead? it was also in the tweet, though might not have been noticable given the tags.

BurningOrca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@whtdragon Does editing allowed include putting some of your awesome tiles on a character sheet, especially the RAW files which are for editing purposes only? I really need shells on a character sheet.

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
@whtdragon Does editing allowed include putting some of your awesome tiles on a character sheet, especially the RAW files which are for editing purposes only? I really need shells on a character sheet.
yep! RAW files just means they are images I thought where not necessarily great on their own for a tileset without editing, but useful enough for creative folks to try their hand at it instead! Edit away!

I think it'd be cool to put the seaweed into character sheets to be animated to have movement and sway underwater.

Izy

A Really Slow Turtle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just wanted to post a quick thank you for your lovely work, I am creating a cave and using your stunning coral pieces, and hope to make more maps in time with what you have produced and send you something :) Thank you so much! <3

EarthMother

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello again, could anyone answer a question for me? The trees that I have been using that I downloaded here aren't showing up in my game tests but they are "there" because your character can run into them. Any ideas where I can find answers to this?

GGY128

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you are amazing

Demariosphere

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Gosh, those masterpieces enlighten my very eye and soul. :kaoluv:
Can I worship you? lol
Thank you very much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013
Ami
--- Swimming ---

F.Knight: This Shrine always Flood. We don't have a choice,we have to Swimming in this place
F.Healer: That Insane!
F.Mage: We can use…Boat,rather than Swimming
F.Knight: You guys…Can't Swim?
F.Healer & F.Mage: (Shocked) Eehh??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RowanWolf