whtdragon's tilesets addons, fixes and more!

Ultimacj

Cookie Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Englist
Primarily Uses
N/A
Great tile-sets.

Dang I don't have MV yet and I've looked everywhere for underwater themes (and the steam store/Rpg store doesn't have ANY).

Is there any tile sets for underwater theme based for VX Ace specific?  I've looked EVERYWHERE around the inter webs and can't find any.  And yes before you say, you can use this with Ace, I can't I don't own MV yet to do with this commercial projects.  I do own Ace though.  I suppose these are from MV and have their own "license rights."

Anyways, if anyone can help it would be great, thanks :)

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Great tile-sets.

Dang I don't have MV yet and I've looked everywhere for underwater themes (and the steam store/Rpg store doesn't have ANY).

Is there any tile sets for underwater theme based for VX Ace specific?  I've looked EVERYWHERE around the inter webs and can't find any.  And yes before you say, you can use this with Ace, I can't I don't own MV yet to do with this commercial projects.  I do own Ace though.  I suppose these are from MV and have their own "license rights."

Actually aside from the obvious ground tiles and any of the tiles with the pillars, stones and rocks, the actual corals and seaweeds are 100% by me o w o/ so you can DEFINITELY use them in VXA if you'd like. If you scroll down to the bottom of the post, there's "raw files" that has pretty much all the parts I used to make everything in the seabed tileset. If you're not opposed to doing some good ol' fashioned tile work, you can use those to add into VXA tiles.

You got my permission to take any of my own custom stuff to retrofit them into VXA or any other engine u w o)-b so in the seabed's case, that'd be all seaweed, coral, shells, and starfish. As long as you're not using any of the stuff directly from MV itself, I'm AOK with edits to other engines~

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

There are, but I don't want to derail whtdragon's topic with links to them.

Ultimacj

Cookie Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Englist
Primarily Uses
N/A
There are, but I don't want to derail whtdragon's topic with links to them.
Ok, a PM would suffice then please? :)  Thanks :)

(Litterly I've typed the word 'under water') and this was the only hit.  Everything else was scripts and such (which is nice but need tile sets to pull that effect off effectively :))

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Added some new stuff o 3 o/ housing walls, rooftops, chairs and rugs~

I noticed a lot of people where already working on a lot of house recolors and I almost didn't make any myself. I'm kind of hoping that what I did do was interesting enough to at least warrant taking a look at. There's both more vibrant colors and duller/darker tones. I really liked how the window recolors turned out, I think I got this natural wood color tone thing down by now. I have been working on other window types and sizes but nothing I'm willing to post up quite yet.

As I've explained I decided to leave my editable bits behind with the chairs simply 'cause it'd cut down on a lot of editing for others o w o/ I'd REALLY love to see other people's recolors sometime~

I started working on shelves too but I'm not quite at a point where I'm comfortable with posting those up quite yet, but I think a lot of people are going to love them once I am done /)o w o; I'm working on expanding shop shelves and items, but also just giving more furniture types to sit around, including nightstands for beds.

until then, enjoy o w o/

AggroMiau

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
From now on I shall call you the the great-god-master of all editors :o ...why ever look elsewhere, hence you have it all.

I've known your amazing animals section so far, but this bandwidth of edits and recolours keeps me stunned... Thanks so much for all your efforts and sharing these super-great works :thumbsup-left: :rwink:

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
alright been super busy n' stuff o w o/ but it's cool I got these out finally! Some of you might have already seen some of this stuff, but this is the offical release! If you've been looking for new furniture and bed this is for you and will be located under "buildings and inner items"

extended shop shelves

this includes various shops. Bakery, general goods, toy shop, flower shop, medicine shop/pharmacy and jewelry store. Also has a massive extension for a much larger kitchen meant for restaurants, kingdoms, or something that requires making a ton of food. The Kitchen also has cabinets for the walls, a range (if you really wanted one) and extended the countertop. There are larger bookshelves for libraries too. I made sure the bookshelves should be tilable letting you resize them and making them longer for larger rooms. This can work as a tile in the program so you can try it out right away.

Recolored and extended furnature

These are massive recolors that I tried really hard to keep them all matchable to each other as best I could so everything will match. This includes several of the modern tile's own furnature which I tried to change the colors/lighting up a bit so they could work with the other styled shelves and hopefully will work better together. I went the same route I did with my windows and made sure to try and include various natural wood colors as well as several painted varients. I did also add in a few new furnature types, mostly smaller stuff to help fill out rooms more.

Extended Beds

I wanted both small and large matching beds as well as damaged beds to go along with both. I didn't really like the original's large peach colored bed with stripes didn't match with the small blue bed, and I certainly didn't like how there seemed to be a lack of side view beds. Besides, damaged beds come on, who wouldn't want more of that right?

anyways I hope you guys like em o w o/ enjoy~

Last edited by a moderator:

Noobk

Boo-Boo'Da'Foo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@whtdragon Your a beast! Amazing work as always.

Sturmfels

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Well done^^! I realy like your edits!

Especially the upper cupboard is a really good idea!

I think i can really need MANY of your edits^^

Maidlyn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really don't need to, but all these amazing furniture and shop tiles make me want to create a bunch of houses and shops! :D

Hitzuki Key

Dark Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
None really xD
Primarily Uses
I really liked your tilesets!

I cut them (well currently only the bed tilesets xD) in single tiles to be used with the new Doodads plugin from Yanfly! cx

I made sure to credit you~! :3

Derex000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I think we have a problem here. Your animals, your festival stuff, joke weapons, emotes and now your tiles . . . @whtdragon I think I may have fallen in love with you. Please, you need to stop being so awesome. My heart can only take so much. (Seriously tho your work is amazing never stop)

J-Ray

Alien from planet Earth
Reaction score
First Language
Vulcan
Primarily Uses
Other
Reaction score
First Language
Scottish
Primarily Uses
These are incredible! Everything looks so amazing. Thank you for making these. I promise you if I do use these I will give you a free copy of my game ;)

Marushia

Neko-chan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Brazilian
Primarily Uses
Niceeeeeeee sets and recolors ^.^ I lacked these things in vanilla and you complemented very well, thankx <3

Volimance

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
As soon as I figure out how to make tilesets out of these they will get plenty of good use! I especially love, yeah like there's just one thing here I love. I love all of it!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
WOW WHT! Even at tile making you are the BOOSSS!!!  :thumbsup-left: :rwink:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took the kids to a corn maze. They gave us a map and had lights at certain points in the maze. Not overwhelming... or underwhelming... just... whelming.
Okay, vacuuming fruit flies out of the air is surprisingly effective.
Finally finished my menu redesign after like a month of coding! I hate designing menus... Good news though - I thought of a complete redesign for it now, so yay...
Still no scam calls all day... also I got a quick gig designing a mascot drawing for a small business, so I might actually make some green of my own after all. That would be a perfect job for me, since I love art and digital design.
Job concerns. Love where I work, but I have severe anxiety while I'm outside at night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lightstaroflightclan