whtdragon's tilesets addons, fixes and more!

itsAlana

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You're actually a lifesaver? Holy mackerel?? If my next game is 99% your tiles by volume, it's because your tiles are SO GOOD and so very, very, very useful. Thank you so much!!

Rogue Milk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
First of all, your work is awesome.
I was wondering if you could recolor those house's roof A3 to match the roof's color of the castle's recolors. Specially those first houses which use the same style of roof as the castles.

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
I was wondering if you could recolor those house's roof A3 to match the roof's color of the castle's recolors. Specially those first houses which use the same style of roof as the castles.
a lot of people have already recolored a bunch of the roofing from A3 already, so I almost felt like it was pointless to go through that myself, but if it's matching rooftops to the castles you're looking for, I'll see what I can do~

NBalchemist

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are wonderful, thank you!

gigaswardblade

narcisistic narcoleptic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
how come some of these pictures refuse to save?

Suv

The average user
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
How do they refuse to save exactly?

gigaswardblade

narcisistic narcoleptic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i think i fixed it. all i had to do was rename them when saving them all.

but now im having a new problem. whenever i use one of the images in the tilesets this happens:

Attachments

Last edited:

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
i think i fixed it. all i had to do was rename them when saving them all.

but now im having a new problem. whenever i use one of the images in the tilesets this happens:
not all images are tilesets, you'll need to do some mild editing to make them work in a tileset. This is partly due to the amount of recolors I tend to make, and it'd be quite difficult to fit all of them on single sheets.

gigaswardblade

narcisistic narcoleptic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
not all images are tilesets, you'll need to do some mild editing to make them work in a tileset. This is partly due to the amount of recolors I tend to make, and it'd be quite difficult to fit all of them on single sheets.
well its a good think i have a super useful photo editing program that can help me fix this problem!

tfw you're stuck with gimp because you cant afford photoshop.

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
well its a good think i have a super useful photo editing program that can help me fix this problem!
tfw you're stuck with gimp because you cant afford photoshop.
nothing wrong with gimp o 3 o/) and I try to make sure the things I do make are at least as painless as possible to do simple edits for tilesets. It should be possible to do across many different programs. I try to encourage some hands on tile editing so that it's a bit more personal as opposed to premade tilesets from me, though I will do make tilesets if I feel like they're going to be complicated or difficult to deal with.

Suv

The average user
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
I think any rpg maker developer worth his/hers salt put together their own tilesets anyway x)

twelve

a walking pineapple
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hey yoo, I would love if you did the SF_Outside A3 with snow

ZomBhunter64

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but how do I download these tilesets and then correctly implement them into the game for use?

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but how do I download these tilesets and then correctly implement them into the game for use?
You can right click on an image and "save as" this doesn't always work, so the alternative is to right click and either "open image in new window/tab" or "view image"first before you try and save it.

Most of them are not full tilesets, and will require some mild editing of a program like gimp, photoshop or something similar to get them added into a game. There are some that are labeled that they are a full tilesets, and those can simply be added into RPG maker easily as is.

ZomBhunter64

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Alright, thank you. I'll give it a shot.

SolonWise

The Lonely Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had dozens of ideas for new projects only by looking your work! Thanks, man!

LarcSongs

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@whtdragon I'm sorry, I'm a bit new around here, so this may be a silly question. You said these were free for us to use? So how can we get them? Is there a download button, or do we drag the images onto our desktop?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdramose