whtdragon's tilesets addons, fixes and more!

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@LarcSongs Right click the image and select Save image as. Then save it to your preferred folder.

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
@whtdragon I'm sorry, I'm a bit new around here, so this may be a silly question. You said these were free for us to use? So how can we get them? Is there a download button, or do we drag the images onto our desktop?
There's some comments in the thread that explain it, but:
I don't have a proper download button (yet) so any images you want you'll have to right click on and save. Some people have issues with this, so try right clicking, opening image in new tab/window and then try saving from there.
and yes they are free to use, commercially and noncommercially.

Also not all of these are tilesets, some of them are incomplete so you may need to do some mild editing to add them into a tileset

Ludö França

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
whtdragon your tiles are amazing! Thanks for sharing them!

I want to know if you're going to make an autumn/fall theme as you did with winter, I'd really appreciate that

Losilit

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want to say thank you! I am new to photo edit software and I have been having a really hard time making good winter theme tiles that work, So you are a life saver! I hope to in the future to get a drawing pad so that it is more natural for me. I am no good with a mouse...

JulianSK

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I would suggest the illuminated street light poles/posts (modern too), just as there are already lighted windows.

If possible, of course.

Your edits are awesome!

Nacura

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
WOW!!! Viños resources your friend so keep them, obviously I will give you credits this is a lot of resources and it is appreciated so I will start saving your resources, if you have more you let me know. THANK YOU!!!

Edit: Query friend all this you could put in a Rar? So I download everything together or can not? slds

Last edited by a moderator:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

Nacura, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

I've told you this before, but please use the 'Edit' button if you want to add something. I've merged them this time.

Nacura

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[dpost]Nacura[/dpost]
Ya te dije esto antes, pero usa el botón "Editar" si quieres agregar algo. Los he fusionado esta vez.
I'm sorry, I forgot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morrigan01

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
whtdragon, these are amazing. I can tell I'm going to be using many of the tilesets in my project. The wide variety of things is just what I needed. Thanks!

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
God, there is some much amazing stuff here! Thank you for sharing them with the world :cutesmile:

DunceInAwhile

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok... This is probably going to be a dumb question.... What program/programs do you all suggest for editing/putting together tilesets?... After looking through all of these amazing tiles, I've seen a ton of them I would like to use and could use some assistance.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@DunceInAwhile This is known as hi-jacking, that is, asking a question, or starting a discussion, which is unrelated to the OP's purpose of the thread.
Have a look in the section 'Useful Development Tools'; there are several threads discussing this.

DunceInAwhile

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@DunceInAwhile This is known as hi-jacking, that is, asking a question, or starting a discussion, which is unrelated to the OP's purpose of the thread.
Have a look in the section 'Useful Development Tools'; there are several threads discussing this.
Sorry about that... I didn't intend on hi-jacking.. Will keep in mind for the future. Thanks for the info, though.

LarcSongs

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There's some comments in the thread that explain it, but:
I don't have a proper download button (yet) so any images you want you'll have to right click on and save. Some people have issues with this, so try right clicking, opening image in new tab/window and then try saving from there.
and yes they are free to use, commercially and noncommercially.

Also not all of these are tilesets, some of them are incomplete so you may need to do some mild editing to add them into a tileset
Thanks for explaining!

Also to you, Kes!

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
rooftop update ( o m o)~

The amount and size of these are large enough I refuse to post each image up in full, but it covers a good chunk of roof types in a variety of colors. I've also added new small roof window types for more varieties as well as new windows that has their own matching awnings.

Here is a small sample:

These 6 rooftops each get over 20 color variants, there's a few more side roof bits in the download, and--well you'll see.
Download link here for easy access, link will be in the main thread along with the rest of the inner housing and roof bits

As always, enjoy~!

feckyeslife

Sleepy Cat Mom
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow what great work with the roofs! Thank you for sharing them with us :]

Idiot

save early, save often, save versions
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, those roofs are great! Thank you so much for your hard work!

Eurobuzz

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Please change your description so instead of saying that certain images need to be edited into a tileset format, to just flat out say "These tiles are not compatible with RPG Maker." It's misleading to say that they can be edited into a tileset when they can't be since the tiles aren't 48x48 and I ended up wasting a lot of time.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Eurobuzz Are you referring to volcano, cave and seabed tiles? If so, they are auto tiles which are formatted differently. They need to be on an A tile sheet, except things like the pillars etc. which should be on a B-E tile sheet. I have just checked them and they are suitable for MV.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We are truly intellectuals.
Without using violence without weapons
Our group has as many as 1.3 million people and more than 1 hundred thousand talks.
We gathered in an hour, more than 4.5 Half a hundred thousand

I got a Sword.
I got an Axe.
I got two Swords.
Nothing to see here, just walking with my dog.
I haven’t worked on my game in a while. Tomorrow might be the day.
*squeals* :kaoblush:

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:
I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robb_dog14