Nytsud

Stuff-doer. Doer of stuff.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi. I'm Dustyn. I'm currently making a game called "Path To Ruin". It has completely taken over my entire soul over this past year. I'm trying to have a demo completed and ready by 2022. I'm replacing all RTP assets with my own artwork, which is a lot of work, but it's worth it! Here's the last thing I made, which is part of the intro. This is actually 4 different layers that will scroll across the screen at different speeds to give that cool depth effect. This took me about 2 weeks! Enjoy!Radia City Full.png

dreamfall887

Sun Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Welcome to the forum @Nytsud! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your game! :kaohi:

DrWho42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
hi dustyn! welcome aboard!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.
Time to take a little break from the project to work on another for Skyrim. Shouldn't take too long, as it's just fulfilling an easy to do request(more than likely I'll get beaten to the punch but...) this also gives me an excuse to play Skyrim again LOL.
Dawg.gifKhat.gif
I made two new friends today. I'm not sure which style I like the best..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STZarok