Why are my characters using attack animations when casting?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there any way I could contact Yanfly and ask him directly?
unfortunately no.

for years yanfly had been swamped with thousands of messages claiming exactly the same as you, that the problem was in the plugin, only to be revealed that in 99.99% of the cases it was misconfiguration by user.
for a while he then changed that to support only people on ******* as a filter to not be swamped.

but finally he left the community a few years back, shortly before MZ was released.

TakumaGao

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
unfortunately no.

for years yanfly had been swamped with thousands of messages claiming exactly the same as you, that the problem was in the plugin, only to be revealed that in 99.99% of the cases it was misconfiguration by user.
for a while he then changed that to support only people on ******* as a filter to not be swamped.

but finally he left the community a few years back, shortly before MZ was released.

Oh... so... what do I do then? D:

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly doesn't really have anything to do with VisuStella, aside from the organizing and funding of the project.

On VisuStella's Web site, there are detailed instructions for contacting and reporting bugs.

TakumaGao

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yanfly doesn't really have anything to do with VisuStella, aside from the organizing and funding of the project.

On VisuStella's Web site, there are detailed instructions for contacting and reporting bugs.

Alright, I'll try and get in touch with them, thanks! I though Yanfly was in charge of it though! News to me :p

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Can you recognize where this area is from? :kaocry:
Mq9QM3h.png
For those with up to 9 elements of magic; how do you structure your database. By element? Or by what is offensive vs supportive spells?
would anyone here be interested in rough concept art for the main protagonist of my game that might get changed later? :kaoswt2:
I guess I have no idea how to properly upload a custom font lmao. The menu fonts are too damn small.

Font_Size.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bohnez