Rpg MV Game Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Just finished Geobreeders manga. But when I got to the end
Nearly everyone aside from the main character survived and to top it off it remains unfinished. Part 2 ended with on the main character surviving but Part 3 remains unfinished due to artist illness forcing him to stop drawing.)
It's kind of weird the comic was funny and did not really seem to be serious till the end which I am not sure what the author was thinking.

So I ask you is there any anime, manga, or game that you feel got left unfinished or an ending completely rushed leaving lots of plot holes. Feel free to post here.

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
endings can have alternate, you can always END the story similair,

How will it continue?
Does he survive? will it have a happy end?
bla bla bla more text or something that yo ucan finish when they back again to add it.

But more importantly, what does your heart say on your game? do you want it rushed?
do you want it a good end? do you want an alternate ending? and the true if they compleeted something
to have the correct ending? so you have a tiny side adventure to compleet that only is playable AFTER the first part?

It can have many ways though, but rushed endings is something that need to be avoided or it wont be good to replay it again.
Only good endings that fits the story.

Thats my opinion though.

Hollow 1977

Rpg MV Game Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I am actually doing some fan fiction and I am making sure to end it properly giving all characters the proper conclusion.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you have 8 character, each can have a short ending.

I dont know if you know the game Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology?
It has around 10-13 different endings, depending on how you make the side quest or not and what you did.
Only the good choices result in the ending part of the true ending if compleeted 100%, but some parts can
only be unlocked if yo uhave beaten the game to unlock some others to continue.

But I dont know your game though, so it's harder to conclude how it can end or not.
Another way is to keep it open untill its finished and impliment that (but warn the players about it).
so you dont get negative feedback.

Hollow 1977

Rpg MV Game Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is actually a novel I am writing. The original series did not end properly. Lots of plot holes so I decided to write my own ending for it.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you have a demo, or full game (if its not paid) than im happy to play it, im always in for a nice adventure with a good story.
some are so good that I replay it again and use a different aproach, low levels, different skills I dont use or explore more
for hidden parts. But making a story is hard, specially to make it nice and good readings.

just make some comments or words that must be in it or cover it.
like: Actor 1 -> survive? die? died on accident? or unfornataly?
actor 2 -> more friendships? resting? -> or ready for new adventure? -> tell teh story to other ppls?
actor 3 -> etc, etc, etc

just make it right, noone is perfect, make a copy in a txt and read it, and maybe re-read it again,
do you miss something, need it some changes? what images can I use (if used) or a scene to show what happend?

Im just curious where your ending goes =) I got my idea's on 3 different endings, just cant decide which one I choose yet
maybe all 3. Need to see how it goes ^^

Hollow 1977

Rpg MV Game Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@ShadowDragon I would make an awesome ending for the main quest and possible hidden endings but not anything too special. One thing I disliked about true endings is that you have to work for them and need to buy a guide or find a walkthrough. I think the main ending should be easy to obtain then maybe have some different spin-off endings for those who want to replay. These days I usually don't have time to replay so I usually go with the main ending but some games will make it difficult to get it. Hope this helps. Good luck with your game and thanks for the helpful comments on my story. I am proofreading it a few time to make sure to get the punctuation right. I can't wait to release it.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
some endings can only be obtained by beating the game for additional quests,
in Radiant Historia is it worthfull, and a good gamer that explore every corner of the game
to find them dont need a guide.

If the game is nice, good story, I love to explore and find everything, sometimes I need to research the area if
I dont miss anything.

I love puzzle, adventure games like zelda series. The hardest game to compleet 100% without a guide is
Zelda majora's mask. Which can be tricky and some events on specifics days, and specific time within a specific time.

but as long the story is good, I just replay it and see if I can beat it with low a s possible health, so the game would be harder
as well :D

I wish you good luck on your ending(s) and hopefull I can play it. (and give feedback if needed)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here in Fla were are seeing crazy covid spikes and some vaccinated getting bad infections. I had a mild fever on Thurs but it went down fast. How is everyone else doing. Hopefully you are all well. :)
Wish I was better at art, specifically that I was faster at it, bc this one NPC took Several Days to complete! It's gonna take So Extremely Long to do all of the art for my game, never mind writing it... Anyways, here's my gorgon, Hopernica Sthyxis!

57b88732c7abbcd84981dacf624a98495af61fcc.gifv
Idk if this is my ADHD or if it's a common problem. But I cant stay motivated for anything. I want to work on so many different things at once. Game dev, skateboarding, ranking up in League, playing OSRS, fitness, nutrition, relationships. It's like, where do I even begin?
Well. Looks like I need to redo the entire battle system in order to have the things I want in it. Also I'd like to say that console.log() is the greatest function in Javascript XD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hibixon