why do my normal attacks hit 2 times now??

MelodyZE

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
so, everything was working perfectly fine.... then, out of no where my normal attacks started hitting two times... and its pissing me off because it basically ruined my whole game. . . .

i dont know what the hell is going on... it started happening about an hour ago and idk whats going on

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That means that either you changed the attack skill to repeat more than one time, or you somehow added an attack times feature to the actors

If you need more help, you need to give us screenshots of the attack skill and one actor (including class and equipment) where this happens

MelodyZE

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
everything was fine a few hours ago, and out of no where, the normal attack deals extra attacks, and i didnt change anything, its really starting to annoy me because it basically ruined my game, literally the game is ruined and ive had over 900 hours put into it

ive even tried using just the normal gear and none of my classes or characers have extra attacks modifiers.

idk what to do, seriosuly my games ruined with this problem

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@MelodyZE
you're absolutely wrong - something has changed, and the computer can't change itself.
If you do not remember what you changed, then you need to search for the cause.

Don't you agree that it is better to put in a few hours searching for the change you have forgotten than to abandone 900 hours of developing?
So calm down and start looking for the cause - I gave several suggestions above, or you can follow the link "bughunting" in my signature to learn more about systematic bughunts in general.

But we can't help you if you just write nonsense in your panic...

shockra

Slightly Crazy Programmer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That happened to me once. What happened was the attacks started hitting all enemy targets. Turns out I had accidentally adjusted the scope to attacks to hit everything. Rolling the mouse wheel over a dropdown menu can accidentally change such details. I know you don't think you did anything, but definitely check the attack skill, specifically repeats.

MelodyZE

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
i fixed it, somehow it got hard coded into the game, i fixed it < _ <

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

gonna record the beginning of my game if anyone is interested in seeing it message me for the link it's going to be unlisted on youtube
Dev stream today, come on by and ask questions about rpg maker!
Fun fact: If your story introduces a variety of different races, the "human race" will automatically become the most corrupt race in general.
Finally finished my late start entry for the jam. Now. I. Sleep.
Just made 3 easy, simple and small MZ plugins today(12 hours straight), and I never thought I could ever do this.
Now I feel myself being very productive, even though I know I'm just utterly flattering myself lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cashews