Why does my account say "Your full account details are not currently editable."?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zami77

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey, how's it going! I'm currently unable to edit my profile picture and this was on my account settings. Any ideas on why this might be? Thanks in advance!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is currently locked for new users until they've made a few posts on the forum. It was a recent change to counter the many spammers we were getting.

Zami77

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This is currently locked for new users until they've made a few posts on the forum. It was a recent change to counter the many spammers we were getting.
Ah, makes sense, thank you! I'm now able to edit my profile picture.

EducRPG

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Same here. Thanks!

DrXGB

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k
I have the same issue but I didn't have any idea xD
Thanks!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been working on some ABS team A.I. for 'A New Suburbia', and thought I'd share.

I'm generally quite please although the AI is a little grenade heavy right now :rolleyes: - Sneaking and stalking next! Please excuse the terrible map... it was just for ease of viewing!
Voting for the second round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/map-madness-2021-polls.187/
Just bought the Visustella All Waves bundle... Time to go IN!!
Oh, I was just confirmed I'll be doing small online classes during june - july, on one side I'm nervous and looking forward it, on the other one: I've became the very thing I swore to destroy. :kaodes:
Work starts today at 2pm. I hate jeans, but the dress code says I have to wear them... That's how I discovered I was a plus size. Shopping for my first pair of jeans.
Anyhow, I'll post a new video on TheDazzlingsAreBack as soon as I'm able to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Twin_A