Why does the Yanfly Row formation not work?

KiraNet

Engel der Dunkelheit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Deutsch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I wanted to have more allies in my third project so changed with the party system plug in the max number. I also installed the row formation plug in to set the members that they are not on strange places but it doesn't work. Whatever I set they are in the air and I don't understand why. I used the same settings like my project befor where I also had more members and I even have the same plug ins in the same order and nothing changed they are still in the air... I have the max 8 (In the other project even 12 but when I set this they are completly away from the screen) What is now wrong? Does anyone know why...?

Nilom

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, we do not know what settings and plugin commands you use.

But what you can always do when strange behaviour occurs:
  • Make sure that all your plugins are up-to-date and have their latest versions.
  • Make sure that you place them in the right order mentioned here. The order in which the plugins are listed on the site is also the absolute recommended order you put them in your plugin list.

For more detailed help, please provide us with screenshots of what you actually did. :LZSsmile:

KiraNet

Engel der Dunkelheit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Deutsch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's on the right place and the plug ins are up to date...

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
show us a screenshot of your plugin manager.
we can't tell you what you did wrong if you don't show us what you have done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The three if us sat to watch "The day India Burned" to take notes. 10 minutes in, one went to sleep. I wanted to finish it but I couldn't stop tearing up (yawning makes me cry) so after 40 minutes I gave up. But now I'm not sleepy anymore :0
OH... OKAY... Well, VX Ace certainly never did THAT before. :mad:
Been busy with non-RM stuff, can't wait to get back into making a game.
i'm not only drawing girls tbh
i like grubby old man
Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tegima