Balendra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
so here you can see im in the shop menu d.pngBut once i back out the menu but then try go back to talk to the shopkeeper my character gets stuck in place and cant moveimage_2022-08-14_161347425.png
and this is what the event page looks like for the shop so how can i make it so when you go back to talk to the shopkeeper for the second time you dont just get locked into place and cant move
image_2022-08-14_161506108.png

Rubescen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
What is the move down there for? There's a good chance that's what's freezing it, if the event tries to move but can't it'll lock up the game. Try toggling "skip if can't move" on that and see if it fixes it.

Ahuramazda

The Last Elementalist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Add "Skip if cannot move" to your NPC's move route. The freeze is happening where it is trying to move down and cannot pass through the counter.
1660491112112.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

New sprites & animations for Mint and Beri are coming along!
Guh-Colorbound.gif
ScreenShot_10_5_2022_4_44_8.png
Mad O' Malley... a stick figure that's afraid of it's existence being erased. so they always start battle in an anxious state.
Before, I was drawing all the sprite work, super big and shrinking it down. Which was really time consuming if thing's changed. So instead I'm drawing the characters sketch, and then remaking it with pixel art instead.
Why are job interviews so terrifying. :kaodes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveleaf