Why does this happen?

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV' started by TSNeko, Jan 19, 2018.

1. TSNeko

TSNeko Villager Member

First Language:
    espaƱol
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I finish and install some resources for my 1st project, but look there were some bloodstains that I needed but look how it gets, any solution?

upload_2018-1-19_1-18-17.png

Nightblade50 likes this.
  2. Philosophus Vagus

Philosophus Vagus The drunken bird dog of rpg maker Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Move those tiles to b-e, a (except a5) are for autotiles like water, walls and floors (things that don't have a defined shape till you make things out of them and adjust themselves accordingly as you place them) and need to be a specific format or they do weird things like that. Simply move that timesheet into b-e and it should work a might better.

Nightblade50 likes this.
  3. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Please use more meaningful thread titles - like "placing tiles removes existing background" - so people can have an idea of what you need help with even before opening the thread (I know if I can't help with something, I don't bother looking at it, which means I can get more done in the same amount of time).

To elaborate on the above, the A tiles are ground tiles. Apart from a few of them on the A2 tab, anything you draw from the A tab will replace other A tiles. B-E tiles are the upper layer, and will be drawn over the ground tiles. In general, you wouldn't put tiles with transparent areas on the A tab.

Zarsla and ArielSystem like this.