Why I cannot accessing my older [2018-2019] threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I found the solution. Thank you everyone.

Last edited:

fluffymonster

She's So FLUFFY!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you can't access your old posts, it's probably your internet. As for the link the mod sent, I'm pretty sure it's either old content that is no longer available or typed wrong. I couldn't access it, either.

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@fluffymonster, thank you for double-check. I wait the moderators to explain then because the server side is different than client side.
I just check with ISP. My internet is ok and functional.

tale

Volunteer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

On 10th page for searching your content, there's a "VIEW OLDER RESULTS" button on the right which goes to another 10 page of older content. This method is tedious. I think specific Search function is advance if you remember key words than manually search.

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@tale, sorry for being unclear. I mean 2018 to 2019 threads of mine. :kaohi:

Sorry, it is not the content tab. I have to click the left hand tab called your threads. Sorry everyone here for my stupidity.:kaoswt:

Since you are wasting time with this thread.
I will teach you if anyone who doesn't know this. If you want to search for the old forums

You can click search forums. Then, you click display results as threads. You can anyone or yourself in the post by box. Now, I see older threads in 2012 now. lol.:kaopride:

Last edited:

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Kupotepo Just for the records, I don't consider any question a stupid question (unless someone clearly tests my patience intentionally). We were all at one point the ones asking questions before we became the ones answering the questions. For future threads, even when the thread is solve it would be preferable to leave your opening post/question unedited. That way, people who have the same questions as you will be able to find the answer to their question.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

have another character sheet! ill probably add some more details before i make my thread for this project
Every time the official RMWeb account makes a post, I think it's @Eliaquim writing it!

It's driving me crazy, but it's also wonderfully hilarious.
// Looks at Elfkisser, realizes he'd have to either install Windows 10 or compile it for Linux
// Didn't install Elfkisser.
Too much effort for a curiosity. :popcorn:
I was just high-fiving myself for all I've learnt in the engine, and how far I've come, only to forget to remove the Immortal state from a semi-scripted battle. Now the enemy never dies and I feel so smart >.>
Playtest your stuff. Always playtest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gremter