bishiba

Adept
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
N/A
So, 4/6 functions work, but skillMPcosts and skillDescriptions doesn't. Why is that? :/

1596543585260.png
1596543606599.png
1596543625165.png
function: skillDescriptions
1596543658639.png
function: skillMPcosts
1596543673673.png
function: skillIcons
1596543696068.png
Works:
1596543790136.png

I tried changing name of the function, I tried moving the plugin around. But I don't see how the contents of the function matters in terms of giving it a reference, if the issue is within the code, it should return the error within the code not say that the function is undefined right?

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Best regards,
Bishiba

EDIT: I tried changing the contents of the script to the same as one that works and I still get the same error.

EDIT: I realized that I forgot the "()". The main issue is still present though.
1596545038598.png

EDIT:
Seems that shortening the length seems to solve the issue. Is there some kind of maximum length of the plugin or is it something within the plugin that prevents it from going all the way down?

EDIT:
Found a line in the text that just wouldn't work. Removing it solved the issue.
1596545400618.png
SOLVED

Last edited:

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
why do you have a script that modifies the $data values of anything?

bishiba

Adept
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
N/A
why do you have a script that modifies the $data values of anything?
Generated skill descriptions for all the skills, I create them in google sheets and with this script I can copy the entire column of every single skill and then just paste it into my plugin. Then voila, all the skills are now implemented into the game. Only thing I have to do manually is create animations and states for all the skills.

And if I were to change a description, since it's a generated template, it will change all descriptions at once. Or maybe I want to change the way Mana cost works, then I can just change the value in the generator and then paste it into the plugin. And no, using MP cost modifier in game is not as good since I don't have the same overview of all the skills.
1596565920698.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I started really going in on my project April of last year... I'm just now making starting the actual game... making assets (and not even all of them), whoooo... TIME SINK.

Imagine being a pleb and using --------------------.js :LZSwink:
Ami
--- Survival For RPGist Part 2 ---

Survivalist: Now,I going to Test you: Fishing with Spear
M.Spear Knight: Leave it to me.
(M.Spear Knight Spearing the Fish with His Battle Spear)
M.Spear Knight: How it is?
Survivalist: I know you did it,but...Is that the Spear for Battle,not for Fishing?
M.Spear Knight: But,is that same?
Survivalist: (Sigh)...Whatever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SosukeTheBro