Why my characters attacks more than once?

miyanke

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi!
It's just a silly and maybe easy question, I realise that, sometimes, my heroes attack more than one time. I remember that it depends of an XParam (or SParam).

Right now I'm using VS Elemets and Status and I have checked the base configuration of Characters and Classes: Characters are empty and Classes have:
Objective
Target
Evasion
Crit

What parameter should I look at to avoid it?
Could the enemy do that too?

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You can give people more than one attack on their weapons, if you give them +1 attack they will attack 2x instead of 1x. You can also add it in a state too.

miyanke

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Maybe I didn't explain myself right. My problem is that, sometimes, heroes have two turns instead of one, so I can Attack and Defend in the same turn in a ATB (waiting) battle system.

I know there is the tag of Other in Classes with "Action Times +", but it's not establish in the Traits of my Classes.
Is it different than 100% by default?
What parameter is this one in the Data Base?

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It might be the ATB you are using too, as it uses ticks to decide how often your turns come up so what may be happening is you get 2 in a row due to how the system is computing speed.

The other possibility could be the Action times + is set somewhere in a state that you have, as if that is not 100% then it is random on if you get a 2nd turn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deli