RMVXA Why The Pen Bleeds

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Embark on a journey with Saher, a noble messenger who mysteryously gets transported to a hidden village within the mind of his Host.

There he encounters strange villagers who has been trapped within the depths of the Host's mind.

Will he be able to escape? Or will he succumb to the enchantment of this mysterious realm and ultimately become one of its inhabitants?

You get to navigate this beautifully designed RPG as you are immersed in an original storyline filled with crafting, quest tracking and charming puzzles!

Welcome to: Why The Pen Bleeds!

Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNG Capture3.PNGCapture.PNG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/13sffl9kzlzd74w/Whythepenbleeds.zip?dl=0

You can Download the game Via Dropbox

Last edited:

Aiden_Nedia

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Original storyline, great puzzles that challenge the mind as well as offering fun crafting tasks.

I love the scenery and overall look of the world.

Characters look awesome and love the bits of humor as well.

Great work! Looking forward to more like this, glad I found it. :hhappy::cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.
The project I am working on is going great at the moment. I'm hoping everyone is having as successful a time as I am. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
its-a-sheep234