Wierd Photoshop Problem

Peva

Don't overwhelm yourself. Set small goals.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys, sorry if I'm not allowed to post this here, but I couldn't find anywhere else that would fit better.

Basically, I'm trying to copy some tiles into a character spreadsheet, and photoshop isn't copying the blank space. This has worked just fine until today and I can't figure out what could have changed.

Here's what it looks like when I copy it.
upload_2019-6-15_18-6-34.png

And here's what it looks like when I paste it into a fresh file.
upload_2019-6-15_18-9-1.png

As you can see, it doesn't copy all of the blank space, making it hard to center. Any ideas why iy does this?

RetroExcellent

Cute Kiwi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
as far as I've ever experienced, PS doesn't ever copy blank space. You should be able to center it if you have grids set up though.

Peva

Don't overwhelm yourself. Set small goals.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you know how I center it?

SweetMeltyLove

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I know Ctrl+Shift+V will paste in the same place, and if you select an area and paste normally, it'll paste in the center of the area

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
another way is to select the grid first, than past it to center it directly, but if its 1 pixel off, it will be 1 pixel left or right like a grid of 48px and the width of 31 wont center 100% and never wil :)

as a photoshop expert, I can tell because im using it over 10 years :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

His tracks are always so wonderful.
In a narrative Choose Your Own Adventure-style RPG, do you prefer the narrative to be in 2nd person ("you saw", "you thought"), or 3rd person ("he saw", "he thought")?

What's your preference, and why?
So I have been wondering, if a scientist had to fight mano-a-mano, what kind of weapon he could use besides guns, injecting himself with Super Drug X, and piloting Mecha 13th?
3 hours of trying to figure out why my world creator was respawning stuff I wanted spliced out... Only to discover I foolishly trying to splice an object and not it's array position. *facepalms * Oh well at least some good came out of it, I remembered how much fun it is to squish Yanpi. :LZSexcite:
Since I have seen a few thing on MZ I can now tell that it will not be a disappointment. Seems like we got a product that kinda justifies its price to be honest. And you know I am hard to please and always honest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lisarosy