wildsheep

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I thought i would post some non rpgmaker stuff here for fun. These ones are some of my personal faves.   Critiques welcomed and all that.  I have a blog here http://mysenjam.blogspot.ca/  if you are interested in seeing some more.  Most of this stuff I do for fun  Some posts here and there on my blog are of my day job stuff.

mw01.jpgbeast01.jpgchars01.jpgdoodles01.pngsketches01.jpg

mw02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KucingBudhug

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
They are beautiful, love the sketches especially!  :thumbsup-left: :o :thumbsup-right:

wildsheep

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks a bunch!  KucingBudhug.     The sketches are my favorites.   I find when i finish something I like it much less than when it is all sketchy and such.   They seem to have more life i guess that way.

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Holy Bolonga. Jaw on floor, phoning dentist. I really love your character sketches. They are full of life and imagination, almost Disneyesque. I adore that style. 

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I checked out your page for more of you awesome artwork :)  How long have you been at this to get where you are now?
I love how your cartoon style and beautiful painting go together uniquely~

wildsheep

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I checked out your page for more of you awesome artwork :)  How long have you been at this to get where you are now?
I love how your cartoon style and beautiful painting go together uniquely~

Thanks for the compliments dude.   Well I have been making art for a long time. I am an artist for my day job and do art in different forms daily.  But i really only learned to paint decently over the last couple years.   Something sorta clicked when i watched this painting tutorial a couple years back.    If i can find it I will post it.  Or make one myself and post it.  

Nirwanda

Procrastimancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Damn dude, that's just awesome. I love your art. Let me be in the minority here and say that I love your colored pieces more. I just love how you shade.

wildsheep

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Damn dude, that's just awesome. I love your art. Let me be in the minority here and say that I love your colored pieces more. I just love how you shade.

Hey thanks dude.   I appreciate the compliment!  

wildsheep

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
World map for a game i was working on in the past.

FrozenHearthMap.jpg

wildsheep

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
latest character sketch

kez02c.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Redesigning characters after such a long time feels great. Makes me excited to work on an old game again.
Phone menu to replace main menu WIP:
It's been that long since I wrote a plugin, it took me 4 attempts to realize it's != rather than #. In a 40-line plugin, 20 of those lines being documentation!
Disk Check Plugin - Running on Linux:
RMMV-Game-Mint.png
workin on some graphics for my game. was originally planning on doing a cartoony style for the town but I might stick with this instead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerebert