Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wildsilver Logo.png

Dear community,

I am happy to announce that a demo of my next game, Wildsilver, has been released on Steam for free!

What's Wildsilver?

Wildsilver is the fourth JRPG created by Great Potion Games. It will feature …
  • about 15 hours of playtime
  • an epic and emotional story with several plot twists
  • a turn-based battle system with an active-time option
  • a four-character party with a female protagonist
  • a lot of character customisation in terms of stats and abilities
  • medium difficulty with optional challenges
  • legendary equipment
  • puzzles
  • collectibles
  • quests
  • secrets
  • breakable urns
  • British English
  • continuous patches and support (as always)
Why do you release a Demo?

Before actually working on a project of this scale, the basic design should be perfect. Feedback from actual players (you guys) is extremely valuable in determining what works and what doesn't. Releasing a free demo on Steam seems like the best way to get as much feedback as possible in the shortest time.

What's included in the Demo?

The demo could be considered a condensed version in terms of gameplay. It includes most of the characters, skills, equipment, items and enemies that are planned for the full game. There's no plot, however, no quests, no puzzles. The game elements and locations may or may not be part of the full game. That depends on your feedback! :)

When will you release the full Game?

Wildsilver is planned to be released in autumn 2022. There may be an early-access version.

Trailer

Screenshots

1 - Screenshot Forest.png
2 - Screenshot First Battle.png3 - Screenshot Village.png4 - Screenshot Blacksmith.png5 - Screenshot Shop.png6 - Screenshot Mila.png7 - Screenshot Jeweller.png8 - Screenshot Hazy Lake.png9 - Screenshot Fairy Grotto.png10 - Screenshot Boss Battle.png11 - Screenshot Cathedral Outside.png12 - Screenshot Cathedral Inside.png

Play the Demo now!

Saireau

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The demo is now also available on itch.io and rpgmaker.net. :) Please give it a try and let me know what you think!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sernyx