- Dec 19, 2019
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
I am happy to announce that a demo of my next game, Wildsilver, has been released on Steam for free!
Wildsilver is the fourth JRPG created by Great Potion Games. It will feature …
- about 15 hours of playtime
- an epic and emotional story with several plot twists
- a turn-based battle system with an active-time option
- a four-character party with a female protagonist
- a lot of character customisation in terms of stats and abilities
- medium difficulty with optional challenges
- legendary equipment
- breakable urns
- British English
- continuous patches and support (as always)
Why do you release a Demo?
Before actually working on a project of this scale, the basic design should be perfect. Feedback from actual players (you guys) is extremely valuable in determining what works and what doesn't. Releasing a free demo on Steam seems like the best way to get as much feedback as possible in the shortest time.
What's included in the Demo?
The demo could be considered a condensed version in terms of gameplay. It includes most of the characters, skills, equipment, items and enemies that are planned for the full game. There's no plot, however, no quests, no puzzles. The game elements and locations may or may not be part of the full game. That depends on your feedback!
When will you release the full Game?
Wildsilver is planned to be released in autumn 2022. There may be an early-access version.