Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wildsilver Logo.png

Dear community,

I am happy to announce that a demo of my next game, Wildsilver, has been released on Steam for free!

What's Wildsilver?

Wildsilver is the fourth JRPG created by Great Potion Games. It will feature …
  • about 15 hours of playtime
  • an epic and emotional story with several plot twists
  • a turn-based battle system with an active-time option
  • a four-character party with a female protagonist
  • a lot of character customisation in terms of stats and abilities
  • medium difficulty with optional challenges
  • legendary equipment
  • puzzles
  • collectibles
  • quests
  • secrets
  • breakable urns
  • British English
  • continuous patches and support (as always)
Why do you release a Demo?

Before actually working on a project of this scale, the basic design should be perfect. Feedback from actual players (you guys) is extremely valuable in determining what works and what doesn't. Releasing a free demo on Steam seems like the best way to get as much feedback as possible in the shortest time.

What's included in the Demo?

The demo could be considered a condensed version in terms of gameplay. It includes most of the characters, skills, equipment, items and enemies that are planned for the full game. There's no plot, however, no quests, no puzzles. The game elements and locations may or may not be part of the full game. That depends on your feedback! :)

When will you release the full Game?

Wildsilver is planned to be released in autumn 2022. There may be an early-access version.

Trailer

Screenshots

1 - Screenshot Forest.png
2 - Screenshot First Battle.png3 - Screenshot Village.png4 - Screenshot Blacksmith.png5 - Screenshot Shop.png6 - Screenshot Mila.png7 - Screenshot Jeweller.png8 - Screenshot Hazy Lake.png9 - Screenshot Fairy Grotto.png10 - Screenshot Boss Battle.png11 - Screenshot Cathedral Outside.png12 - Screenshot Cathedral Inside.png

Play the Demo now!

Saireau

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The demo is now also available on itch.io and rpgmaker.net. :) Please give it a try and let me know what you think!

Teufel123

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello @Saireau i played your demo and it was pretty addicting! i found a crucial bug tho which leads the game to crash and i don't know if u already fixed that (as of 0.4.3 it exists).

If the Robot has learned "Brace" which activates Counter for all allys and the enemy has the skill "Cry" which locks your "Attack" (for example the Wolf in the later game) and he is going to attack it makes the game crash/freeze.

i looked in the console and this is what it gave as error:
1659189182980.png

other than that pretty cool game so far!

Saireau

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for your kind words! :) I'm happy you've been enjoying the game.

I'm looking into the issue you reported.

lolshtar

Master of Magic thatknow nospell
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
-playtest mode is in options not sure if intentional
-need to see what states do
-no use of vp at the start*
-encounters every 3-5 steps is way too often
-chest at 24:30 not openable*nevermind just can open on the front
-there is no danger if you can escape 100% of the time except against optional bosses and can heal on every statue so l could just walk around gaining globes of xp only to level up
-too many chests everywhere im overwhelmed with new items so l have to optimize my equipment every map
-the robot attack seem to break that armor state some enemies have but again l dont know what anything is because l cant hover on the states
-skills that does a different effect depending on something is a good idea but if you only have 1 skill as long as the normal effect is doing more than the attack damage without a cost its going to get used regardless
-weaknesses dont seem to matter much, l just spam attack use guard every 4 turns and win
-Cannot read property 'note' of null
-game at the start was good, just was annoyed that l couldnt do anything when the mandrake was muting my attack. the formula was a bit of maps with loot - boss - town to buy and upgrade skills/equipment. it seem to have lost that formula right after the first town in a mix of maps and chests everywhere l go without knowing where im going.

Saireau

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for your feedback too, lolshtar. :)

Please keep in mind that this demo is not your normal first-hour-of-the-game demo, but a somewhat sandboxy showcase of the systems and mechanics I'm planning to use in the full game. Which may explain some of your negative points, like the structure.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1670381555475.png
Meet the Kernel. You encounter him in cyberspace. He's important!
I released a test version of my game on itch.io. If anyone wants to check it out, here's the link (for now in Brazilian Portuguese only, sorry).

https://rafael-lobo.itch.io/insolita
Back up your project.
When you open MV to check something while answering a question and accidentally leave it running for 10 hours...yes, that is absolutely time I spent working on my project. >_>
While looking into ancient lighthouses, I discovered ancient Greeks invented automatic doors using a pulley system of fire, gases and water!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeltaBurst