Will DragonBones Integration Plugin works well to allies?

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, it wouldn't. You would have needed to edit the plugin to make it work on the allies too.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Actually it does, in fact it works better on actors than enemies. Most if not all the animations work as intended whereas only half work for enemies. I actually use the actors to test if my animations are just bugged on enemes or if I actually made a mistake.
https://c10.patreonusercontent.com/3/eyJ3Ijo2MjB9/banned.url-posts/tMPlb_iiUg9F8qAaE-ncRDrW9pleeTfkRFpo4rsedgfoUho-DhHQunXCKCcux-Np.gif?token-time=2145916800&token-hash=G5FPllIeRgdvdWzx4AJ-sEcD92Y3G6VvQZkRKBs6gSo%3D
Ok, this was to showcase the enemy but it still shows a party of 4 actors using DragonBones battlers

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Implementation questions belong in the Support forum for the engine you are using.

I've moved this thread to JavaScript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ok, I stand corrected :D

MushReen

Gacha Guy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ID, US
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Actually it does, in fact it works better on actors than enemies. Most if not all the animations work as intended whereas only half work for enemies. I actually use the actors to test if my animations are just bugged on enemes or if I actually made a mistake.
https://c10.patreonusercontent.com/3/eyJ3Ijo2MjB9/banned.url-posts/tMPlb_iiUg9F8qAaE-ncRDrW9pleeTfkRFpo4rsedgfoUho-DhHQunXCKCcux-Np.gif?token-time=2145916800&token-hash=G5FPllIeRgdvdWzx4AJ-sEcD92Y3G6VvQZkRKBs6gSo%3D
Ok, this was to showcase the enemy but it still shows a party of 4 actors using DragonBones battlers
Dude, that's awesome. Will it requires some config from the plugin?

I could really saving time and game-size with that.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Its the same as for enemies, Just copy the notetags to actors and done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So trying our Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol
There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...
Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plytha