Will Games in Switch Japanese Player be Available in American Player?

Count_Enance

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hi,

I'm an older man. I've dabbled with RPG Maker for several years now. I picked up the Japanese version on the Switch a while ago. If I were to publish a game for people to download on the Japanese RPG Maker Player for the Switch, when the game comes to the USA, will my game be available on the American Player for the Switch? I'd like to make a Switch RPG for my kids, nieces, and nephews but I'd rather not wait until the USA release to start making the game since I've already got the Japanese version. I've already made a decent amount in this version I own and I'd hate to have to start over. I own RPG Maker MV on Steam as well, but all my younger generational family owns a Switch and I would love for that to be the system the kids plays the game on. Thanks in advance for any responses.

Sincerely,
Jason

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The problem, as I see it, is that Degica does not publish this and therefore we are unable to give an authoritative answer.
@Touchfuzzy?

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No idea. Not us publishing, so I haven't actually used it or looked that much into it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I feel like it's about time I share all the result of my experiment project here. But there's a lot of it.
Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)
Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayumi009