Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh, I like the idea of doing whatever quests you want, and choosing between 4 different characters with their own storylines! I'll have to give this a try sometime ^^

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Still discovering and fixing bugs after 6 years lol

v1.1.6
• Fixed a bug where Cloven's Silicon event failed to trigger in Lazarus' scene.
I'm glad you did, because I'm only new - and now I have the chance to play what reads like an awesome game!

evilsaigon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oh, I like the idea of doing whatever quests you want, and choosing between 4 different characters with their own storylines! I'll have to give this a try sometime ^^

I'm glad you did, because I'm only new - and now I have the chance to play what reads like an awesome game!

Hope you all enjoy, thanks for checking it out!

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So I've played some and am REALLY enjoying it so far! First off, I absolutely love the freedom to go wherever you want. I love the port system and how the world definitely seems fairly vast, and you can take on different quests in any order. It's just really nice. ^^

I'm currently playing the priestess character, I absolutely love her name btw!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Wow, I got a bit addicted...
Now, after re-reading some of the comments here, I'm not sure I was meant to be able to >not< rescue Maria once the event was activated. I was no where near strong enough for that boss. So left her until I was strong enough to return. I found myself going through the dungeon with the pregnant monster time and time again to get strong enough to win... I only had 3 in my party the first attempt. Went back and continued on with missions until I had 5 level 40 in my party - then kept retrying. His silence meant it was a tricky (and ultimately very satisfying) battle. Thank you for your master piece, I am about 10 hours of game play in and have learnt SO much. The smart way make minimal effects look really effective in the swamp area is genius, as is using the loop feature very cleverly. If you have time, you should seriously consider making another big full game like this, and only releasing a demo to play for free... I would of paid to play this. In fact, do you have an itch page, or a *******?

evilsaigon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So I've played some and am REALLY enjoying it so far! First off, I absolutely love the freedom to go wherever you want. I love the port system and how the world definitely seems fairly vast, and you can take on different quests in any order. It's just really nice. ^^

I'm currently playing the priestess character, I absolutely love her name btw!
:kaoluv: Honored to hear yall enjoying!

Wow, I got a bit addicted...
Now, after re-reading some of the comments here, I'm not sure I was meant to be able to >not< rescue Maria once the event was activated. I was no where near strong enough for that boss. So left her until I was strong enough to return. I found myself going through the dungeon with the pregnant monster time and time again to get strong enough to win... I only had 3 in my party the first attempt. Went back and continued on with missions until I had 5 level 40 in my party - then kept retrying. His silence meant it was a tricky (and ultimately very satisfying) battle. Thank you for your master piece, I am about 10 hours of game play in and have learnt SO much. The smart way make minimal effects look really effective in the swamp area is genius, as is using the loop feature very cleverly. If you have time, you should seriously consider making another big full game like this, and only releasing a demo to play for free... I would of paid to play this. In fact, do you have an itch page, or a *******?
Yeap I do have an Itch page (I just realized my 1st post's 1st URL was still going to rpgmaker net oops, have corrected)

Here's my Itch URL https://evilsaigon.itch.io/willistoria (also free to download; donations accepted)

Thanks for all the feedback! Man I was still in school when I created this in 2016 lol. Kinda squeezed juggling work, but for now I think I wana continue creating more music...

Don't mind if I take this... to introduce my music channel: HomingVibe!
  • And hey, my music is free to use for your projects (just give credit to HomingVibe)~
  • I'm doing mostly unique jazz covers of popular songs, something that I enjoy expressing. I'll probably find some time to contribute to the resource section
  • Can also stream my music on Spotify

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I donated on your itch page, thanks for letting me play your game.
Cool music! Will definitely use on a future project, thanks!

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Did not expect a delivery quest to have such an added twist! This game is so simple yet there's so much to it. I'm also happy to have picked up the airship guy because it has made travel so much easier, and there's also new places to explore because of it!

I'm curious, how many possible NPC companions are there in the game?

evilsaigon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Did not expect a delivery quest to have such an added twist! This game is so simple yet there's so much to it. I'm also happy to have picked up the airship guy because it has made travel so much easier, and there's also new places to explore because of it!

I'm curious, how many possible NPC companions are there in the game?
I believe only a couple of them. Most of the companions are playable characters~

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

And today we got some insides maps from the town i posted last time.

Map044.png
Map045.png
Map046.png
Map047.png Map048.png Map049.png Map050.png
So a big bug that was on a glue trap at home is now magically not on the glue trap. This feeling of terror I'm experiencing could be a fun thing to put in my game project (not the IGMC one).
Hoping that Unite has a character generator with black hairs/lips and other features.. it is such a pain making characters without these...
Today is my dad's birthday! And he's still going strong in his retirement days!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjavad