Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
By default, RPG Maker’s window colors are determined by two things

1. The windowskin file called “Window” in the img/system folder
2. A standard background opacity defined in the code

So for example, the default windows are dark colored with a semi-transparent opacity.

However, what if you just wanted to have a nice solid color instead of the translucent dark?
Maybe like this solid blue?

Using this plugin, you can quickly set up the colors for your windows.
This plugin overwrites the background color/texture settings of the windowskin.

More information and downloads are available at HimeWorks
Free for commercial and non-commercial use

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Sorry to bother yourself Tsuki,it is posible to use my own windowskin background color? I want to use your plugin because im not a fan of the transparency. Excuse me for my bad english and greetings from Argentina.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Sorry to bother yourself Tsuki,it is posible to use my own windowskin background color? I want to use your plugin because im not a fan of the transparency. Excuse me for my bad english and greetings from Argentina.

Yes. If you look at the screenshot, I have customized the window to use solid blue background instead of the default windowskin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Humans are fallible creatures, we all know that. It's when we're forced to look at ourselves that we start to disagree. :p
Expectation: Working on boss battle.
Reality: "Look at how awful are these code and database organization. Let me clean this mess", *yet, casually adding more modules that I have no idea if I would use it later*
Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits made during translation.
The only thing getting me through today so far is coffee. And lots of it.
Amazing. I had seen it more than 10 years ago, but seeing Monster this year was an incredible experience. It was certainly one of the best endings I've ever seen in anime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onpeex