Window Battle Log (like FF) for Yep Battle Core & YEP ATB.

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by HuskyTrooper, Jul 21, 2019.

1. HuskyTrooper

HuskyTrooper Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
  2. standardplayer

standardplayer Keeper of Kitties Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Reading through that thread, it says it is incompatible with YEP Core, not YEP Battle Engine Core. In fact, it seems to require YEP Battle Engine Core. Are you able to disable the YEP Core Engine without causing issue?

3. SoSick.

SoSick. Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
  4. HuskyTrooper

HuskyTrooper Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @SoSick. Thank you, the problem I see with Moghunters plugin is that it's a fixed image, on my game the player is able to change window color and skin, so it wouldn't work for me, also pretty sure it would cause conflicts with the other YEP plugins, as them requires the modified log from the battle core to work and show messages on it.

@standardplayer The core plugins are required for the rest of the authors plugin, unfortunately if I disable it, everything else from YEP would work with issues, or wouldn't work at all. Also, the Core Engine only has one function related with the battle log, which seems an update to not wait for the end of animations.

Maybe if someone knows how to hide the black bar and make a sized window base behind the centered action names it can become easier to replace its function. The black bar is the only thing I need to replace, I've tried do it by myself but no success.